Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 61:20:18
- Our saving
- US $ 1,850
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Warsaw and end in Helsinki! With the discovery tour Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Warsaw, Poland and 4 other destinations in Europe. Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- RGRoshanWritten on August 20, 20174.0 - GoodBy-and-large the tour was well organised, with accommodation in comfortable, and centrally located hotels. The aim of the tour is very much to give a glimpse of the cities visited, with the intention that participants book longer visits later, which would not be an issue for inhabitants of Europe, who would be able to book a long weekend at a later date, however less possible for people from further afield. The swift tour theme also extended to the city sightseeing tours, so much so that in Tallinn, the guide managed to mislay a part of the group, me included. One did rather wonder whether the schedule was set, in order to fit a second, optional paid activity, which were available in several locations, and usually began immediately after the included sightseeing activity. I feel that the time in Vilnius was too short, by virtue of the fact that we arrived very late in the evening on the first day, as such we only had an afternoon to ourselves in Vilnius, as we left very early after the second night. As such, I feel that we could have had an extra night in Vilnius. I also feel that a single night in Tallinn was a bit too short. The tour included four dinners, one at the beginning, and end, one in Riga, and one in Vilnius. Bar the one in Vilnius, all the other ones were at the hotels, as such were not really “authentic, local” cuisine. This said however, there was a reasonable amount of choice, and was more than simply palatable. The coach used, was modern, and comfortable. For clarification, I am 5’6” (165cm), and weigh 10st7lb (68kg), and the person I was partnered with, was smaller. We seemed to have plenty of space around us. The coach was equipped with AC power to each seat, a tray table, individual air vents, reading lights, and curtains. It was also equipped with an “emergency” toilet. The sour company does not allow coffee on the coach, however paradoxically, coke is allowed. This tour is perfect, if you want all your travel arrangements (bar flights) made for you (I believe that you can also pay for optional airport transfers).Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: WARSAW, POLAND
- Day 2: WARSAW
- Day 3: WARSAW–VILNIUS, LITHUANIA
- Day 4: VILNIUS
- Day 5: VILNIUS–RIGA, LATVIA
- Day 6: RIGA
- Day 7: RIGA–TALLINN, ESTONIA
- Day 8: TALLINN–HELSINKI, FINLAND
- Day 9: HELSINKI
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sarah27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Warsaw9 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to HelsinkiOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $179$2,029-9%USD $1,850Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Warsaw9 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftSave $82USD $1,957Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Warsaw9 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Helsinki10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $179$2,039-9%USD $1,860Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Warsaw9 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to HelsinkiOnly 1 seat leftOnly 3 days left toSave $179$2,039-9%USD $1,860Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Warsaw9 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Helsinki8 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $179$2,039-9%USD $1,860Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Warsaw9 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftSave $82USD $1,957Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Warsaw9 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to HelsinkiOnly 1 seat leftOnly 3 days left toSave $179$2,039-9%USD $1,860Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Warsaw9 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Helsinki10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $179$2,039-9%USD $1,860Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Warsaw9 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Helsinki10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $179$2,039-9%USD $1,860Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Warsaw9 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftSave $81USD $1,948Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 June 2018 the full payment of $1,850 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1850 for Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,016 km.
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 393 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 81 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,850 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki