The Best of the Balkans 2018
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- US $ 3,529
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Journey through more than five countries
- Drive along the famous Ringstrasse (Vienna's main boulevard)
- Hear about fascinating histories from local guides
- Visit different UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Enjoy a traditional dinner in Athen
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Athens! With the discovery tour The Best of the Balkans 2018, you have a 17 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Athens and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 12 other destinations in Europe. The Best of the Balkans 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Rachel O'Hanlon's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWe had a excellent trip. It was fast moving and each day was busy with something to do. Our tour guide was so helpful an... Read more
- Ellen Kren's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentThe hotels were lovely, the tour was very well done, we saw a lot in 6 days. The bus was comfortable and everyone was ve... Read more
- Aileen Goebel's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodCovered alot of ground and very busy of course with never enough time, but that was expected. Great driver, found tour d... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: DUBROVNIK, CROATIA
- Day 2: DUBROVNIK
- Day 3: DUBROVNIK–MOSTAR, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA–SARAJEVO
- Day 4: SARAJEVO
- Day 5: SARAJEVO–BELGRADE, SERBIA
- Day 6: BELGRADE
- Day 7: BELGRADE–TIMISOARA, ROMANIA–SIBIU
- Day 8: SIBIU–SIGHISOARA–BRASOV
- Day 9: BRASOV–BRAN CASTLE–BUCHAREST
- Day 10: BUCHAREST
- Day 11: BUCHAREST–RUSE, BULGARIA–SOFIA
- Day 12: SOFIA
- Day 13: SOFIA–RILA–THESSALONIKA, GREECE
- Day 14: THESSALONIKA–THERMOPYLAE–ATHENS
- Day 15: ATHENS
- Day 16: ATHENS
- Day 17: ATHENS
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Best of the Balkans 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Dubrovnik17 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $3,529Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Dubrovnik17 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats leftUSD $3,529Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia, Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 November 2018 the full payment of $3,529 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3529 for The Best of the Balkans 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,854 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 79 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 127 km
- Timisoara (Romania)
- 203 km
- Sibiu (Romania)
- 69 km
- Sighisoara (Romania)
- 89 km
- Brasov (Romania)
- 141 km
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 295 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,529 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,980 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours