Imperial Splendors with Berlin
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 20:07:40
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Enjoy guided sightseeing
- See the St. Stephen´s Cathedral
- Explore the picturesque Salzburg
- Walk through the marvelous Mirabell Gardens
- Experience traditional cuisine
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
Start in Munich and end in Berlin! With the discovery tour Imperial Splendors with Berlin, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany and 6 other destinations in Europe. Imperial Splendors with Berlin includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Kathryn Biondi's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellentan excellent tour -- really enjoyed every aspect -- especially appreciated the historial commentary proved by Hugh -- h... Read more
- Paul Murphy's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentThe Greek Escape itinerary packed in a lot within a 7 day schedule. This was perfect for us, although some of the older... Read more
- Adriana Araiza's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodI love the entire experience. We felt rushed a little a bit but other than that it was great
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Munich, Germany
- Day 2: Munich–Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Prague–Bratislava, Slovakia–Budapest, Hungary
- Day 5: Budapest
- Day 6: Budapest–Vienna, Austria
- Day 7: At Leisure in Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna–Salzburg
- Day 9: Salzburg–Munich, Germany
- Day 10: Munich–Berlin
- Day 11: Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin
- Day 13: Berlin
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Slovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Imperial Splendors with Berlin, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,837 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 300 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 251 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 115 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 505 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,753 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours