Poland, East Germany & World War II
- Our saving
- US $ 2,492
- See Auschwitz and Birkenau
- Learn about the background of World War II
- Visit the Oskar Schindler Factory
- Enjoy guided tours through the cities
- Pass the famous Checkpoint Charlie
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Lance Odland's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...ve information by email. As well, I was (apparently) registered with Globus as an American and not as a Canadian. (2) The tour to Berlin gave s... Read more
- Carol Walsh's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentScotland, the Highlands and the Islands....We walked in the footsteps of Royals and servants, soldiers and authors, rock... Read more
- Cynthia Bezella's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodIt was a very good tour. The hotels were nice, clean, and the breakfasts were great. The tour guide was very good and ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN WARSAW, POLAND
- Day 2: WARSAW
- Day 3: WARSAW–AUSCHWITZ/BIRKENAU–KRAKOW
- Day 4: KRAKOW
- Day 5: KRAKOW–WROCLAW
- Day 6: WROCLAW–DRESDEN, GERMANY
- Day 7: DRESDEN–TORGAU–BERLIN
- Day 8: AT LEISURE IN BERLIN
- Day 9: BERLIN–WEIMAR. EXCURSION TO BUCHENWALD
- Day 10: WEIMAR–NUREMBERG
- Day 11: NUREMBERG–DACHAU–MUNICH
- Day 12: MUNICH
- Day 13: MUNICH
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
How many people are on a full tour?
The maximum group size for their tours is 35 people, which is a good few less than other motorcoach touring companies in Europe who often have a maximum capacity of 52 passengers. The tour is conducted in a full sized coach, with extra legroom for your comfort.
- January 1, 2017
Do single travellers have to pay more for separate accommodations?
While it is not usually mandatory on Globus Europe tours for solo travellers to pay a single supplement (they offer to pair you with another solo traveller of the same gender on most tours), there is an additional charge, should you elect to have a single room.
- September 1, 2016
Can you tell me the star rating of the accommodation on this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
Poland, East Germany & World War II
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- TuesdayApr 24, 2018from WarsawSundayMay 6, 2018in MunichOur saving$339Price$2,769-10%USD $2,492Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from WarsawSundayMay 20, 2018in MunichOur saving$345Price$2,819-10%USD $2,537Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from WarsawSundayJun 3, 2018in MunichOur saving$345Price$2,819-10%USD $2,537Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from WarsawSundayJun 17, 2018in MunichOur saving$348Price$2,839-10%USD $2,555Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from WarsawSundayJul 1, 2018in MunichOur saving$348Price$2,839-10%USD $2,555Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from WarsawSundayJul 15, 2018in MunichOur saving$345Price$2,819-10%USD $2,537Based on Double Room9 spaces left
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from WarsawSundayJul 29, 2018in MunichOur saving$345Price$2,819-10%USD $2,537Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from WarsawSundayAug 12, 2018in MunichOur saving$345Price$2,819-10%USD $2,537Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from WarsawSundayAug 26, 2018in MunichOur saving$355Price$2,899-10%USD $2,609Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from WarsawSundaySep 9, 2018in MunichOur saving$360Price$2,939-10%USD $2,645Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2017 the full payment of $2,492 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2492 for Poland, East Germany & World War II, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 205 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
- 102 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 194 km
- Wroclaw (Poland)
- 231 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 223 km
- Weimar (Germany)
- 171 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 135 km
- Dachau (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,492 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,116 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,364 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours