Poland, East Germany & World War II
- Our saving
- US $ 2,706
- See Auschwitz and Birkenau
- Learn about the background of World War II
- Visit the Oskar Schindler Factory
- Enjoy guided tours through the cities
- Pass the famous Checkpoint Charlie
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Lance Odland's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...ve information by email. As well, I was (apparently) registered with Globus as an American and not as a Canadian. (2) The tour to Berlin gave s... Read more
- Kathryn Biondi's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellentan excellent tour -- really enjoyed every aspect -- especially appreciated the historial commentary proved by Hugh -- h... Read more
- Paul Murphy's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentThe Greek Escape itinerary packed in a lot within a 7 day schedule. This was perfect for us, although some of the older... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN WARSAW, POLAND
- Day 2: WARSAW
- Day 3: WARSAW–AUSCHWITZ/BIRKENAU–KRAKOW
- Day 4: KRAKOW
- Day 5: KRAKOW–WROCLAW
- Day 6: WROCLAW–DRESDEN, GERMANY
- Day 7: DRESDEN–TORGAU–BERLIN
- Day 8: AT LEISURE IN BERLIN
- Day 9: BERLIN–WEIMAR. EXCURSION TO BUCHENWALD
- Day 10: WEIMAR–NUREMBERG
- Day 11: NUREMBERG–DACHAU–MUNICH
- Day 12: MUNICH
- Day 13: MUNICH
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
How many people are on a full tour?
The maximum group size for their tours is 35 people, which is a good few less than other motorcoach touring companies in Europe who often have a maximum capacity of 52 passengers. The tour is conducted in a full sized coach, with extra legroom for your comfort.
- January 1, 2017
Do single travellers have to pay more for separate accommodations?
While it is not usually mandatory on Globus Europe tours for solo travellers to pay a single supplement (they offer to pair you with another solo traveller of the same gender on most tours), there is an additional charge, should you elect to have a single room.
- September 1, 2016
Can you tell me the star rating of the accommodation on this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joan13th January 2018
Poland, East Germany & World War II
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to MunichOnly 1 seat leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to MunichOnly 1 seat leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $114USD $2,725Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $114USD $2,725Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Munich9 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Munich0 seats leftSave $113USD $2,706Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $116USD $2,783Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $118USD $2,821Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Munich0 seats leftSave $118USD $2,821Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 June 2018 the full payment of $2,706 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2706 for Poland, East Germany & World War II, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 205 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
- 102 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 194 km
- Wroclaw (Poland)
- 231 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 223 km
- Weimar (Germany)
- 171 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 135 km
- Dachau (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,706 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,779 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours