Poland, East Germany & World War II
- Our saving
- US $ 2,766
- See Auschwitz and Birkenau
- Learn about the background of World War II
- Visit the Oskar Schindler Factory
- Enjoy guided tours through the cities
- Pass the famous Checkpoint Charlie
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RakshabenWritten on May 6, 20183.0 - AverageNo choice for vegetarians.In hotels only 500ml water bottle (not still water)between two person for whole day. Some hotel had very small bath. Not enough time for w.c. especially for ladies. Not enough time for lunch.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN WARSAW, POLAND
- Day 2: WARSAW
- Day 3: WARSAW–AUSCHWITZ/BIRKENAU–KRAKOW
- Day 4: KRAKOW
- Day 5: KRAKOW–WROCLAW
- Day 6: WROCLAW–DRESDEN, GERMANY
- Day 7: DRESDEN–TORGAU–BERLIN
- Day 8: AT LEISURE IN BERLIN
- Day 9: BERLIN–WEIMAR. EXCURSION TO BUCHENWALD
- Day 10: WEIMAR–NUREMBERG
- Day 11: NUREMBERG–DACHAU–MUNICH
- Day 12: MUNICH
- Day 13: MUNICH
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at The Sheraton Arabellapark Hotel in Munich and then it's time to say goodbye to your fellow travellers before your onward journey home! Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour starts in Warsaw, where you will meet your travel companions and Tour Director at 6pm at The Sofitel Victoria Hotel. The only activity planned for this day is your special welcome dinner, so you will have plenty of time to settle into your hotel and explore the area!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Poland, East Germany & World War II
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to MunichOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftUSD $2,899Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftUSD $2,939Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Warsaw13 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $2,939Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Warsaw13 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Munich9 seats left$308$3,074-10%USD $2,766Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Warsaw13 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$313$3,129-10%USD $2,816Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Warsaw13 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$313$3,129-10%USD $2,816Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Warsaw13 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$316$3,151-10%USD $2,835Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Warsaw13 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Munich9 seats left$316$3,151-10%USD $2,835Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Warsaw13 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Munich8 seats left$313$3,129-10%USD $2,816Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 September 2018 the full payment of $2,766 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2766 for Poland, East Germany & World War II, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 205 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
- 102 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 194 km
- Wroclaw (Poland)
- 231 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 223 km
- Weimar (Germany)
- 171 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 135 km
- Dachau (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,766 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Poland, East Germany & World War II