- Our saving
- US $ 2,044
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
- Explore interesting historic sights
- See the St. Stephen´s Cathedral
- Explore the historic centre of Český Krumlov (UNESCO)
- Enjoy a boat cruise
- Visit the Budvar (Budweiser) Brewery
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Kathryn Biondi's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellentan excellent tour -- really enjoyed every aspect -- especially appreciated the historial commentary proved by Hugh -- h... Read more
- Paul Murphy's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentThe Greek Escape itinerary packed in a lot within a 7 day schedule. This was perfect for us, although some of the older... Read more
- Adriana Araiza's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodI love the entire experience. We felt rushed a little a bit but other than that it was great
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
- Day 2: BUDAPEST
- Day 3: BUDAPEST–ESZTERGOM–BRATISLAVA, SLOVAKIA
- Day 4: BRATISLAVA–VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- Day 5: VIENNA
- Day 6: VIENNA–ČESKÝ KRUMLOV, CZECH REPUBLIC–HLUBOKÁ NAD VLTAVOU
- Day 7: HLUBOKÁ NAD VLTAVOU–ČESKÉ BUDĚJOVICE–PRAGUE
- Day 8: PRAGUE
- Day 9: PRAGUE
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Budapest9 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats left$86USD $2,053Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Budapest9 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Prague0 seats left$86USD $2,053Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Budapest9 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Prague0 seats left$86USD $2,063Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Budapest9 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Prague8 seats left$86USD $2,063Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Budapest9 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Prague0 seats left$86USD $2,053Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Budapest9 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Prague9 seats left$86USD $2,053Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Budapest9 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Prague0 seats left$86USD $2,053Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Budapest9 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Prague0 seats left$86USD $2,053Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Budapest9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$86USD $2,063Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Budapest9 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Prague0 seats left$86USD $2,053Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 June 2018 the full payment of $2,044 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2044 for Bohemian Dream, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 537 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 40 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 128 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 166 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 72 km
- Tabor (Czech Republic)
- 77 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,044 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,806 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,797 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours