Munich, Salzburg & Vienna
- Our saving
- US $ 1,923
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Vasantha Punniamoorthy's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent
The guide Chris was good. Zoltan the driver was excellent. But the bed in Zermatt was soft & sinking in & gave me backache. The hotel Cool Mama was too far from town & didnt give us much time to go about. Some of the tours need not have been made as... Read more
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Globus tour4.0 - Good
Great trip! Great itinerary! Super guide.
- BrigittePoulin's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent
Enjoyed every day of this tour! Kees, the guide was very knowledgeable, and kept the tour going smoothly. Early am starts ensured we were not in the throngs of visitors. What can you say about Zoltan the Driver, except he is magic! To book all of... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 2: MUNICH
- Day 3: MUNICH–NEUSCHWANSTEIN–INNSBRUCK, AUSTRIA–SALZBURG
- Day 4: SALZBURG
- Day 5: SALZBURG–MONDSEE–VIENNA
- Day 6: VIENNA
- Day 7: AT LEISURE IN VIENNA
- Day 8: VIENNA
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange flights?
TourRadar is an online booking portal for group tours only, we are not a travel agency so we cannot arrange flights for you, we reccommend using skyscanner.com or kayak.com to find the best possible price for international flights.
What is the accommodation used on this tour?
The accommodation used on this tour is:
SHERATON ARABELLAPARK Munich
CROWNE PLAZA SALZBURG THE PITTER Salzburg
MGALLERY AM KONZERTHAUS Vienna
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
Munich, Salzburg & Vienna
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Munich8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$156$2,079-8%USD $1,923Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Munich8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Vienna0 seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Munich8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$158$2,099-8%USD $1,941Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Munich8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$158$2,099-8%USD $1,941Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Munich8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Vienna0 seats leftUSD $2,159Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Munich8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$162$2,159-8%USD $1,997Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Munich8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$162$2,159-8%USD $1,997Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Munich8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Vienna8 seats left$169$2,249-8%USD $2,080Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Munich8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Vienna7 seats left$164$2,179-8%USD $2,015Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Munich8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$164$2,179-8%USD $2,015Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 February 2019 the full payment of $1,923 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1923 for Munich, Salzburg & Vienna, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 89 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 59 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 138 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 22 km
- Mondsee (Austria)
- 229 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,923 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,683 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours