Italian Mosaic with Taormina Riviera
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Rome and end in Catania! With the discovery tour Italian Mosaic with Taormina Riviera, you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 16 other destinations in Europe. Italian Mosaic with Taormina Riviera includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Dineshsharma's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodThe tour director and the driver...
- Elena Di Giacomo's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentOne of the best tour we have being a true Sicilian experience would highly recommend.
- Adriana Araiza's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodI love the entire experience. We felt rushed a little a bit but other than that it was great
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrive in Rome, Italy
- Day 2 - Rome
- Day 3 - Rome–Pisa–Florence
- Day 4 - Florence
- Day 5 - Florence–Milan–Lake Maggiore, Italy
- Day 6 - Lake Maggiore Boat Trip to Isola Dei Pescatori
- Day 7 - Lake Maggiore–Lugano, Switzerland–Venice Island
- Day 8 - Venice Island
- Day 9 - Venice Island–Padua–Assisi
- Day 10 - Assisi–Sorrento
- Day 11 - Sorrento Excursion to Capri
- Day 12 - Sorrento–Pompeii–Rome
- Day 13 - Rome–Taormina Riviera
- Day 14 - Taormina Riviera
- Day 15 - Taormina Riviera
- Day 16 - Taormina Riviera
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Catania is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Italian Mosaic with Taormina Riviera, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,453 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 249 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 70 km
- Stresa (Italy)
- 1 km
- Isola dei Pescatori (Italy)
- 35 km
- Lugano (Switzerland)
- 269 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours