A Taste of Italy
- Our saving
- US $ 2,207
- Take a walking tour of Florence
- See St. Mark's Square in Venice
- Have VIP access to the famous sights
- Sip on a drink at the famous Caffe Florian
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Rather Poor
- SBSandraWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe went on our honeymoon. The tour guide, Aldo was excellent! The tour itself, the excursions, the food and drinks were excellent! It was a wonderful honeymoon!Show detailed ratings
- LALuciaWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentExcellent! My husband and I loved this tour...we took The Best of Italy..12 days...you need to do the optionals at night...in the day everything is about history and at night just fun!!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–SAN GIMIGNANO–FLORENCE
- Day 4: FLORENCE
- Day 5: FLORENCE–VENICE ISLAND
- Day 6: VENICE ISLAND
- Day 7: VENICE ISLAND
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Is the airfare included?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
- August 1, 2016
We wanted to know if "skip the line passes" and all sight-seeing entry fees are included in the package?
All of the main attractions are included in the tour price. In addition, Globus has arranged VIP access, so rather than waiting in long lines, you’ll skip the lines at the famous sights. This is also included in the tour.
- August 1, 2016
Are there any optional excursions available?
There are certain optional excursions which you will have to pay for if you decide to join. The prices for these optional excursions can be found on the last 2 pages of the trip notes and documents.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
A Taste of Italy
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Venice0 seats left$92USD $2,207Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Venice0 seats left$92USD $2,207Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to VeniceOnly 3 seats left$92USD $2,207Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to VeniceOnly 3 seats left$92USD $2,207Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$92USD $2,207Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$92USD $2,207Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$92USD $2,207Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Venice0 seats left$92USD $2,207Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$92USD $2,207Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Venice0 seats left$98USD $2,351Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $2,207 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2207 for A Taste of Italy, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,207 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Taste of Italy