A Taste of Italy
- Our saving
- US $ 2,136
- Rather Poor
- SBSandraWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We went on our honeymoon. The tour guide, Aldo was excellent! The tour itself, the excursions, the food and drinks were excellent! It was a wonderful honeymoon!
- LALuciaWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent! My husband and I loved this tour...we took The Best of Italy..12 days...you need to do the optionals at night...in the day everything is about history and at night just fun!!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–SAN GIMIGNANO–FLORENCE
- Day 4: FLORENCE
- Day 5: FLORENCE–VENICE ISLAND
- Day 6: VENICE ISLAND
- Day 7: VENICE ISLAND
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
Are the main attractions included in the price?
All of the main attractions are included in the tour price. In addition, Globus has arranged VIP access, so rather than waiting in long lines, you’ll skip the lines at the famous sights. This is also included in the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
A Taste of Italy
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$113$2,249-5%USD $2,136Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Venice9 seats left$118$2,349-5%USD $2,231Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Venice7 seats left$118$2,349-5%USD $2,231Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Venice0 seats leftUSD $2,379Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Venice0 seats leftUSD $2,379Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to VeniceOnly 3 seats left$124$2,479-5%USD $2,355Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Venice8 seats left$119$2,379-5%USD $2,260Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$115$2,289-5%USD $2,174Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Venice0 seats leftUSD $2,289Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$114$2,279-5%USD $2,165Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 April 2019 the full payment of $2,136 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2136 for A Taste of Italy, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,136 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Taste of Italy