- Our saving
- US $ 3,392
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Marlene Rice's review about another Globus tour4.0 - Good
Too many people eg. 44. Too many physically/mentally challenged people on same tour. Extra Wine tasting side trip, implied tasting in the 3 separate towns, but we only experienced one. Our last tour meal together in Marseille was embarrassing to have chosen... Read more
- Susan Greening's review about another Globus tour4.0 - Good
Confusing transfer to the Eurostar train both leaving London and getting to bus in Paris.
- Adelaida Domingo's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent
Very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 2: PARIS
- Day 3: PARIS–HONFLEUR–BAYEUX
- Day 4: BAYEUX–NORMANDY BEACHES–MONT ST. MICHEL–ST. MALO
- Day 5: ST. MALO–ESSÉ–ANGERS–LOIRE VALLEY
- Day 6: LOIRE VALLEY–CHENONCEAU CASTLE–BORDEAUX
- Day 7: BORDEAUX. EXCURSION TO ST. EMILION
- Day 8: BORDEAUX–BIARRITZ–LOURDES
- Day 9: LOURDES–CARCASSONNE–NÎMES
- Day 10: NÎMES–GRASSE–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 11: FRENCH RIVIERA AT LEISURE
- Day 12: FRENCH RIVIERA–AIX-EN-PROVENCE, FRANCE–LYON
- Day 13: LYON–DIJON
- Day 14: DIJON–PARIS
- Day 15: PARIS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
The tour price includes transportation, meals (breakfast everyday and 7 three course dinners) and also an expert tour director to keep you excited and well informed of each of the destinations you visit.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Paris15 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$377$3,769-10%USD $3,392Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Paris15 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$379$3,789-10%USD $3,410Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Paris15 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$385$3,849-10%USD $3,464Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Paris15 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$385$3,849-10%USD $3,464Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Paris15 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$385$3,849-10%USD $3,464Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Paris15 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$395$3,949-10%USD $3,554Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Paris15 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Paris9 seats left$395$3,949-10%USD $3,554Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Paris15 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$410$4,099-10%USD $3,689Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Paris15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$397$3,969-10%USD $3,572Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Paris15 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Paris8 seats left$404$4,039-10%USD $3,635Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Monaco
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 January 2019 the full payment of $3,392 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3392 for La France, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 166 km
- Honfleur (France)
- 14 km
- Deauville (France)
- 57 km
- Bayeux (France)
- 47 km
- Normandy (France)
- 111 km
- Mont St-Michel (France)
- 38 km
- Saint-Malo (France)
- 273 km
- Chenonceaux (France)
- 305 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 170 km
- Biarritz (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,392 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,448 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours