Madeira Island Walking
- Our saving
- US $ 1,053
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madeira, Funchal Airport
- Day 2: Walk to Marocos 12.2 km /7.5 miles, 3 h or to Porto da Cruz 12.2 km/7.5 miles, 3.5 h
- Day 3: Sao Lourenco peninsula 9.12km /5.7 miles, 3.5 h
- Day 4: Camacha to Santo da Serra along the Levada dos Tornos 17 km /11 miles, 4h
- Day 5: Santo da Serra to Ribeiro Frio 13.5 km /8.3 miles, 5 - 6 h
- Day 6: Achada to Teixeira to Encumeada 16 km /10 miles, 6 h
- Day 7: Encumeada to Funchal 10.5 km/6.3 miles, 4 h or 15.3 km/9.5 miles, 5 - 6 h
- Day 8: Arrangements end after breakfast
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JohnWritten on June 10, 20193.5 - Good
First I must tell you that we have home where we do Bed and Breakfast so we are in the tourist industry. Our properties are rated 9.6 and 9.8 respectively on booking.com. We were in the catering business before that for 20 years. We do know what we are... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback John. We have corresponded with you directly regarding your concerns which are not usual on this trip. We take all feedback very seriously and will ensure that our properties, who take pride in the food and services they offer, will review and improve their rooms and food. Thank you again for taking the time to write to us.Review collected by UTracks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this a self guided tour?
UTracks has a mix of guided treks and walking tours as well as self-guided ones. This particular one is a self-guided tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
Madeira Island Walking
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Funchal8 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$21USD $1,053Based on Twin
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Funchal8 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$21USD $1,053Based on Twin
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Funchal8 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$21USD $1,053Based on Twin
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Funchal8 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$21USD $1,053Based on Twin
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Funchal8 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$21USD $1,053Based on Twin
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Funchal8 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$21USD $1,053Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Funchal8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$21USD $1,053Based on Twin
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Funchal8 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$21USD $1,053Based on Twin
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Funchal8 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$21USD $1,053Based on Twin
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Funchal8 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$21USD $1,053Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Funchal.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 3 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 December 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Funchal (Portugal)
- 14 km
- Machico (Portugal)
- 8 km
- Camacha (Portugal)
- 6 km
- Santo da Serra (Portugal)
- 6 km
- Parque Natural do Ribeiro Frio (Portugal)
- 11 km
- Parque Natural da Madeira (Portugal)
- 12 km
- Funchal (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,053 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 32,221 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours