Madeira Island Walking
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 20 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,096
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Funchal! With the self-guided tour Madeira Island Walking, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Funchal, Portugal and 5 other destinations in Portugal. Madeira Island Walking includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Kim's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodLove my trip! Hope to visit this place once again.
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madeira, Funchal Airport
- Day 2: Walk to Marocos 12.2 km /7.5 miles, 3 h or to Porto da Cruz 12.2 km/7.5 miles, 5 h
- Day 3: Sao Lourenco peninsula 9.12km /4 h or Monte to Camacha 12 km/7.5 miles, 4.5 h
- Day 4: Camacha to Santo da Serra along the Levada dos Tornos 17 km /11 miles, 4-5h
- Day 5: Santo da Serra to Ribeiro Frio 13.5 km /8.3 miles, 5 h
- Day 6: Achada to Teixeira to Encumeada 16 km /10 miles, 6 h
- Day 7: Encumeada to Funchal 10.5 km/6.3 miles, 4 h or 15.3 km/9.5 miles, 5.5 h
- Day 8: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this a self guided tour?
UTracks has a mix of guided treks and walking tours as well as self-guided ones. This particular one is a self-guided tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Madeira Island Walking
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Funchal8 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,096Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Funchal8 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,096Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Funchal8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,096Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Funchal8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,096Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Funchal8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,096Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Funchal8 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,096Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Funchal8 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,096Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Funchal8 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,096Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Funchal8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,096Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Funchal8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,096Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Funchal.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 September 2018 the full payment of $1,096 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1096 for Madeira Island Walking, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 57 km.
- Funchal (Portugal)
- 14 km
- Machico (Portugal)
- 8 km
- Camacha (Portugal)
- 6 km
- Santo da Serra (Portugal)
- 6 km
- Parque Natural do Ribeiro Frio (Portugal)
- 11 km
- Parque Natural da Madeira (Portugal)
- 12 km
- Funchal (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,096 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Madeira Island Walking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,964 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours