Madeira Island Walking
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 48:53:18
- Our saving
- US $ 1,031
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Funchal! With the self-guided tour Madeira Island Walking, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Funchal, Portugal and 5 other destinations in Portugal. Madeira Island Walking includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Sasha Letourneau's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...some were SO CUTE!!! I would certainly go on another trip with either UTracks or TourRadar! Read more
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madeira, Funchal Airport
- Day 2: Walk to Marocos 12.2 km /7.5 miles, 3 h or to Porto da Cruz 12.2 km/7.5 miles, 5 h
- Day 3: Sao Lourenco peninsula 9.12km /4 h or Monte to Camacha 12 km/7.5 miles, 4.5 h
- Day 4: Camacha to Santo da Serra along the Levada dos Tornos 17 km /11 miles, 4-5h
- Day 5: Santo da Serra to Ribeiro Frio 13.5 km /8.3 miles, 5 h
- Day 6: Achada to Teixeira to Encumeada 16 km /10 miles, 6 h
- Day 7: Encumeada to Funchal 10.5 km/6.3 miles, 4 h or 15.3 km/9.5 miles, 5.5 h
- Day 8: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this a self guided tour?
UTracks has a mix of guided treks and walking tours as well as self-guided ones. This particular one is a self-guided tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Madeira Island Walking
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Funchal8 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,085Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Funchal8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,085Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Funchal8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,085Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Funchal8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,085Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Funchal8 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,085Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Funchal8 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,085Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Funchal8 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,085Based on Twin Share
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Funchal8 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,085Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Funchal8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,085Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Funchal8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to FunchalOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,085Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Funchal.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $1,031 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1031 for Madeira Island Walking, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 57 km.
- Funchal (Portugal)
- 14 km
- Machico (Portugal)
- 8 km
- Camacha (Portugal)
- 6 km
- Santo da Serra (Portugal)
- 6 km
- Parque Natural do Ribeiro Frio (Portugal)
- 11 km
- Parque Natural da Madeira (Portugal)
- 12 km
- Funchal (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,031 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Madeira Island Walking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours