Walking in the Canaries
- Our saving
- US $ 2,228
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive San Cristobal de La Laguna 560m altitude
- Day 2: Forest and Coastal walk via Chinamada. Distance 9.7 km/6 miles, 4.5- 5 h
- Day 3: Walk Santa Ursula to La Caldera, bus to Puerto de la Cruz, 19 km/12 miles, 5.5 h
- Day 4: Optional coastal walk - Overnight in Puerto de la Cruz
- Day 5: The Seven Cañadas walk - 18 km/11.2 miles, 6 h. Overnight Parador Hotel
- Day 6: El Teide Adventure Part two, return to Puerto de la Cruz
- Day 7: The Teno Mountains 10 km /6.2 miles, 3.5 h
- Day 8: Ferry to San Sebastian, La Gomera
- Day 9: Transfer to Agulo, walk to Vallehermoso approx 16 km/10 miles, 6 h
- Day 10: Vallehermoso to Chipude 14 km/8.7 miles, 5 h
- Day 11: Visit to Valle Gran Rey approx 12 km/7.45 miles, 4 h
- Day 12: Chipude to Playa de Santiago 15 km/9.3 miles, 5 h
- Day 13: Explore and relax in Santiago
- Day 14: Return to San Sebastian 18 km/11 miles, 5.5 h
- Day 15: Arrangements end after breakfast
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Jack Anderson's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Accomodations generally good, some outstanding. Meal service also generally good, less convenient when not provided on site. Bags always delivered in a timely way. Received good support from TeeTravel staff person in Saria when dealing with a pressing... Read more
- MaryJane McGinnis's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
My Camino experience was wonderful and my first type of adventure experience. I am 67 and walked the Camino on my own from León to Santiago . I never felt alone in my walks during these days as Tourradar had my itinerary, meals, lodging so well arranged.... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this a guided tour?
Our Walking in the Canaries is a self-guided walk where we provide the maps, routes, book your accommodation and transfer luggage. We do not offer this trip as a guided departrue.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Catherine1st February 2019
Walking in the Canaries
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundaySep 1, 2019from San Cristobal de La Laguna15 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Los CristianosOnly 2 seats left$69USD $2,228Based on Twin
- MondaySep 2, 2019from San Cristobal de La Laguna15 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Los CristianosOnly 2 seats left$69USD $2,228Based on Twin
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from San Cristobal de La Laguna15 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Los CristianosOnly 2 seats left$69USD $2,228Based on Twin
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from San Cristobal de La Laguna15 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Los CristianosOnly 2 seats left$69USD $2,228Based on Twin
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from San Cristobal de La Laguna15 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Los CristianosOnly 2 seats left$69USD $2,228Based on Twin
- FridaySep 6, 2019from San Cristobal de La Laguna15 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Los CristianosOnly 2 seats left$69USD $2,228Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from San Cristobal de La Laguna15 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Los CristianosOnly 2 seats left$69USD $2,228Based on Twin
- SundaySep 8, 2019from San Cristobal de La Laguna15 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Los CristianosOnly 2 seats left$69USD $2,228Based on Twin
- MondaySep 9, 2019from San Cristobal de La Laguna15 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Los CristianosOnly 2 seats left$69USD $2,228Based on Twin
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from San Cristobal de La Laguna15 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to Los CristianosOnly 2 seats left$69USD $2,228Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- San Cristobal de La Laguna is the starting point and Los Cristianos is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 4 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- San Cristobal de La Laguna (Spain)
- 23 km
- La Caldera (Spain)
- 8 km
- Puerto de la Cruz (Spain)
- 66 km
- San Sebastian de la Gomera (Spain)
- 18 km
- Vallehermoso (Spain)
- 7 km
- Chipude (Spain)
- 12 km
- Laguna de Santiago (Spain)
- 10 km
- San Sebastian de la Gomera (Spain)
- 40 km
- Los Cristianos (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,228 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking in the Canaries via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 30,911 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours