Winter Walking in Cyprus
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 58:31:25
- Our saving
- US $ 1,012
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Paphos! With the self-guided tour Winter Walking in Cyprus, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Paphos, Cyprus and 8 other destinations. Winter Walking in Cyprus includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cyprus
- Day 2: Circular walk around Drouseia - 12 km / 7.5 miles, 5 hours
- Day 3: Drouseia to the Baths of Aphrodite - 20 km / 12 miles, 5 hours
- Day 4: Baths of Aphrodite Walk from 14 km / 9 miles, 4 hours
- Day 5: Drouseia to Kato Akourdaleia - 10 km / 6.2 miles, 3.5 hours
- Day 6: Circular walk around Kato Akourdaleia - 17 km / 10.5 miles, 5 hours
- Day 7: Kato Akourdaleia to Agios Georgios tis Pegeias - 15 km / 9.3 miles, 6 hours
- Day 8: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Winter Walking in Cyprus
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Paphos8 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066
- FridayNov 2, 2018from Paphos8 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Paphos8 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Paphos8 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Paphos8 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Paphos8 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Paphos8 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Paphos8 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066
- FridayNov 9, 2018from Paphos8 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Paphos8 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroCyprus and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Cyprus and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Cyprus and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Paphos.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,012 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1012 for Winter Walking in Cyprus, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 89 km.
- Paphos (Cyprus)
- 21 km
- Drouseia (Greece)
- 13 km
- Akamas (Cyprus)
- 17 km
- Kato Akourdaleia (Cyprus)
- 2 km
- Miliou (Cyprus)
- 3 km
- Theletra (Cyprus)
- 3 km
- Kathikas (Cyprus)
- 9 km
- Agios Georgios Pegeias (Cyprus)
- 2 km
- Avakas Gorge (Cyprus)
- 19 km
- Paphos (Cyprus)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,012 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,868 tours in Asia
- covered by 287 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Winter Walking in Cyprus via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32,531 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours