The Best of the British Isles
- Our saving
- US $ 4,139
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a small group of 22. That made a better trip.
- HHeideWritten on June 25, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour felt more like a school field trip. I LOVE history but the long hours on the bus listening to someone ramble on and on wasn’t any fun. Speaking of fun, there was no fun on the tour. We had fun when we were able to venture on our own but the tour... Read more
- JCJanetWritten on August 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Best of the British Isles What a magnificent trip. More than we had expected, hotels were central locations, historic, food good, great sights. The best part of our tour was our director Hugh Davies......a historian, linguist and professional. His... Read more
- SNSteveWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was top notch in every way. With the Globus folks dealing with all the details, it was the best trip we have ever experienced. The itinerary was fun and educational. We would recommend this trip or any other Glubus tour. We loved it.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–OXFORD–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–WARWICK
- Day 4: WARWICK–YORK
- Day 5: YORK–JEDBURGH, SCOTLAND–ABBOTSFORD–EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH
- Day 7: EDINBURGH–ST. ANDREWS–PITLOCHRY–CULLODEN–INVERNESS
- Day 8: INVERNESS–FORT WILLIAM–GLASGOW
- Day 9: GLASGOW–GRETNA GREEN–LAKE DISTRICT, ENGLAND–LIVERPOOL
- Day 10: LIVERPOOL–NORTH WALES–DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 11: DUBLIN
- Day 12: DUBLIN–KILDARE–CASHEL–LIMERICK
- Day 13: LIMERICK. WEST COAST EXCURSION
- Day 14: LIMERICK–ADARE–RING OF KERRY–KILLARNEY
- Day 15: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–WATERFORD
- Day 16: WATERFORD–CARDIFF, WALES
- Day 17: CARDIFF–BATH, ENGLAND–DARTMOOR–EXETER
- Day 18: EXETER. CORNWALL EXCURSION
- Day 19: EXETER–STONEHENGE–LONDON
- Day 20: LONDON
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are the predominant age groups for the 20 day Best of the British Isles tour?
As the tour is a luxury brand, we find the average age of people on this tour are people in their 50s - early 60s. Having said that, these tours also attract the odd couple in their 30s for example.
If my wife and I were to decide to go with this trip who organises the airfare and with what airlines?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
The Best of the British Isles
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from London20 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$460$4,599-10%USD $4,139Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London20 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to London10+ seats left$467$4,669-10%USD $4,202Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London20 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$467$4,669-10%USD $4,202Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from London20 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$467$4,669-10%USD $4,202Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London20 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$467$4,669-10%USD $4,202Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London20 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to London10+ seats left$467$4,669-10%USD $4,202Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London20 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to London9 seats left$467$4,669-10%USD $4,202Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from London20 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to London9 seats left$467$4,669-10%USD $4,202Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from London20 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to London9 seats left$467$4,669-10%USD $4,202Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from London20 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to London8 seats left$467$4,669-10%USD $4,202Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 January 2019 the full payment of $4,139 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4139 for The Best of the British Isles, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 13 km
- Warwick (England)
- 190 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 83 km
- Braemar (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,139 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of the British Isles