The Best of the British Isles
- Our saving
- US $ 4,346
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–OXFORD–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–WARWICK
- Day 4: WARWICK–YORK
- Day 5: YORK–JEDBURGH, SCOTLAND–ABBOTSFORD–EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH
- Day 7: EDINBURGH–ST. ANDREWS–PITLOCHRY–CULLODEN–INVERNESS
- Day 8: INVERNESS–FORT WILLIAM–GLASGOW
- Day 9: GLASGOW–GRETNA GREEN–LAKE DISTRICT, ENGLAND–LIVERPOOL
- Day 10: LIVERPOOL–NORTH WALES–DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 11: DUBLIN
- Day 12: DUBLIN–KILDARE–CASHEL–LIMERICK
- Day 13: LIMERICK. WEST COAST EXCURSION
- Day 14: LIMERICK–ADARE–RING OF KERRY–KILLARNEY
- Day 15: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–WATERFORD
- Day 16: WATERFORD–CARDIFF, WALES
- Day 17: CARDIFF–BATH, ENGLAND–DARTMOOR–EXETER
- Day 18: EXETER. CORNWALL EXCURSION
- Day 19: EXETER–STONEHENGE–LONDON
- Day 20: LONDON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a small group of 22. That made a better trip.
- HHeideWritten on June 25, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour felt more like a school field trip. I LOVE history but the long hours on the bus listening to someone ramble on and on wasn’t any fun. Speaking of fun, there was no fun on the tour. We had fun when we were able to venture on our own but the tour... Read more
- JCJanetWritten on August 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Best of the British Isles What a magnificent trip. More than we had expected, hotels were central locations, historic, food good, great sights. The best part of our tour was our director Hugh Davies......a historian, linguist and professional. His... Read more
- SNSteveWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was top notch in every way. With the Globus folks dealing with all the details, it was the best trip we have ever experienced. The itinerary was fun and educational. We would recommend this trip or any other Glubus tour. We loved it.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are the predominant age groups for the 20 day Best of the British Isles tour?
As the tour is a luxury brand, we find the average age of people on this tour are people in their 50s - early 60s. Having said that, these tours also attract the odd couple in their 30s for example.
If my wife and I were to decide to go with this trip who organises the airfare and with what airlines?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
The Best of the British Isles
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from London20 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $4,669Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from London20 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats leftUSD $4,669Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from London20 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,669Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from London20 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $4,669Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from London20 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,669Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from London20 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $4,599Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 28, 2020from London20 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to London10+ seats left$483$4,829-10%USD $4,346Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from London20 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to London8 seats left$491$4,909-10%USD $4,418Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from London20 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to London10+ seats left$491$4,909-10%USD $4,418Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 19, 2020from London20 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to London7 seats left$491$4,909-10%USD $4,418Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 October 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 13 km
- Warwick (England)
- 190 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 83 km
- Braemar (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,346 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of the British Isles