The Best of the British Isles
- Our saving
- US $ 4,121
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- JCJanetWritten on August 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe Best of the British Isles What a magnificent trip. More than we had expected, hotels were central locations, historic, food good, great sights. The best part of our tour was our director Hugh Davies......a historian, linguist and professional. His leadership and hosting ability made it the perfect trip. The pace was perfect. We have already booked our 3rd Globus tour.Show detailed ratings
- SNSteveWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe trip was top notch in every way. With the Globus folks dealing with all the details, it was the best trip we have ever experienced. The itinerary was fun and educational. We would recommend this trip or any other Glubus tour. We loved it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–OXFORD–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–WARWICK
- Day 4: WARWICK–YORK
- Day 5: YORK–JEDBURGH, SCOTLAND–ABBOTSFORD–EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH
- Day 7: EDINBURGH–ST. ANDREWS–PITLOCHRY–CULLODEN–INVERNESS
- Day 8: INVERNESS–FORT WILLIAM–GLASGOW
- Day 9: GLASGOW–GRETNA GREEN–LAKE DISTRICT, ENGLAND–LIVERPOOL
- Day 10: LIVERPOOL–NORTH WALES–DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 11: DUBLIN
- Day 12: DUBLIN–KILDARE–CASHEL–LIMERICK
- Day 13: LIMERICK. WEST COAST EXCURSION
- Day 14: LIMERICK–ADARE–RING OF KERRY–KILLARNEY
- Day 15: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–WATERFORD
- Day 16: WATERFORD–CARDIFF, WALES
- Day 17: CARDIFF–BATH, ENGLAND–DARTMOOR–EXETER
- Day 18: EXETER. CORNWALL EXCURSION
- Day 19: EXETER–STONEHENGE–LONDON
- Day 20: LONDON
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
- July 1, 2016
What are the predominant age groups for the 20 day Best of the British Isles tour?
As the tour is a luxury brand, we find the average age of people on this tour are people in their 50s - early 60s. Having said that, these tours also attract the odd couple in their 30s for example.
- July 1, 2016
If my wife and I were to decide to go with this trip who organises the airfare and with what airlines?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
The Best of the British Isles
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from London20 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $399$4,529-9%USD $4,130Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from London20 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $399$4,529-9%USD $4,130Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from London20 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $399$4,529-9%USD $4,130Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from London20 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $181USD $4,348Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from London20 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $399$4,529-9%USD $4,130Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from London20 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $181USD $4,348Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from London20 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $399$4,529-9%USD $4,130Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from London20 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $181USD $4,348Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from London20 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to London7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $399$4,529-9%USD $4,130Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from London20 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $181USD $4,348Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 June 2018 the full payment of $4,121 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4121 for The Best of the British Isles, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 13 km
- Warwick (England)
- 190 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 83 km
- Braemar (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,121 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of the British Isles