The Best of Southern England
- Rather Poor
- OBOonaghWritten on September 14, 20173.5 - GoodThe recent tour we took was generally good. However, this tour of Southern England was rushed and the Hotel staff in London were not always helpful. I heard from the tour guide that this tour may not be offered in the future. I can understand the reason since we were not fully taken care of by the tour guide with respect to getting into our hotel rooms. Some confusion with hotel keys. A shame, since Globus trips we have taken in the past have been excellent.Show detailed ratings
- EMErhardWritten on August 8, 20174.0 - GoodSome hotels were good, some were very badShow detailed ratings
- RGRosanneWritten on April 19, 20174.0 - GoodMost of the trip was very good! Tour Guide, Driver and locations were very good. Sometimes we did not have enough time to explore because of the number of stops (this was good and bad). Most of the hotels were good, but there was a problem with our bags NOT being delivered to our room when we arrived and had to track them down (first night). The hotel in Bath had the worst beds we ever slept in (a very sleepless night, because the bed was very hard and squeaky). The hotel in Brighten gave us keys that would not open the door which meant going back down stairs for new room keys and the hotel staff was really busy with a lot of people checking in which took away our time to explore the city. The last hotel we went to Globus to pick up our keys and they were lost so again we were delayed in getting to our room.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–OXFORD–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON
- Day 4: STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–BROADWAY–BATH
- Day 5: BATH–STONEHENGE–SALISBURY–BRIGHTON
- Day 6: BRIGHTON–HEVER CASTLE–LONDON
- Day 7: LONDON
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average age of the travelers?
The average age is between 35-45, but we have many travellers of all ages from around the world looking for the same experience as everyone else.
What hotel does this tour include?
The hotels used on this tour are included with 4-5* ratings.
However, All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
The Best of Southern England
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayAug 27, 2018from London7 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,769Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 3, 2018from London7 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,769Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 10, 2018from London7 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,769Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 17, 2018from London7 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,769Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 24, 2018from London7 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,769Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 1, 2018from London7 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,759Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Best of Southern England, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 19 km
- Hampton Court (England)
- 74 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 20 km
- Broadway (England)
- 81 km
- Bath (England)
- 43 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 12 km
- Salisbury (England)
- 119 km
- Brighton (England)
- 76 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Southern England