The Best of Southern England
- Our saving
- US $ 1,432
- Rather Poor
- OBOonaghWritten on September 14, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The recent tour we took was generally good. However, this tour of Southern England was rushed and the Hotel staff in London were not always helpful. I heard from the tour guide that this tour may not be offered in the future. I can understand the reason... Read more
- EMErhardWritten on August 8, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Some hotels were good, some were very bad
- RGRosanneWritten on April 19, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Most of the trip was very good! Tour Guide, Driver and locations were very good. Sometimes we did not have enough time to explore because of the number of stops (this was good and bad). Most of the hotels were good, but there was a problem with our bags... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–OXFORD–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON
- Day 4: STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–BROADWAY–BATH
- Day 5: BATH–STONEHENGE–SALISBURY–BRIGHTON
- Day 6: BRIGHTON–HEVER CASTLE–LONDON
- Day 7: LONDON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average age of the travelers?
The average age is between 35-45, but we have many travellers of all ages from around the world looking for the same experience as everyone else.
What hotel does this tour include?
The hotels used on this tour are included with 4-5* ratings.
However, All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
The Best of Southern England
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London7 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$117$1,549-8%USD $1,432Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London7 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$119$1,579-8%USD $1,460Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from London7 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$119$1,579-8%USD $1,460Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London7 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$119$1,579-8%USD $1,460Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London7 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$120$1,599-8%USD $1,479Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London7 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to London9 seats left$120$1,599-8%USD $1,479Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from London7 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London9 seats left$120$1,599-8%USD $1,479Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from London7 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London9 seats left$120$1,599-8%USD $1,479Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from London7 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to London8 seats left$120$1,599-8%USD $1,479Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from London7 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$120$1,599-8%USD $1,479Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2019 the full payment of $1,432 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1432 for The Best of Southern England, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 20 km
- Broadway (England)
- 81 km
- Bath (England)
- 43 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 12 km
- Salisbury (England)
- 119 km
- Brighton (England)
- 44 km
- Hever (England)
- 39 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,432 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Southern England