Ireland & Britain Escape
- US $ 1,069
- Rather Poor
- LSLindaWritten on December 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Finola was excellent as a tour guide. I learned much more than I ever expected to about the beautiful country of Ireland.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour and if you travel without travel insurance don’t blame other people when things go wrong . You made the decision not to bother purchasing insurance so live with your decision.
- CTCharlesWritten on February 26, 20181.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Terrible company; if you should make the mistake of choosing them I highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. On the third day of the Irish escape tour my wife fell out of the shower and broke her hip requiring total hip replacement surgery. When... Read more
- RendaWritten on February 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I just got home from the Irish escape 7 day tour. Our guide, Carmel, was wonderful. Very knowledgeable. Our driver, George, was amazing. I highly recommend Globus!!
- PMPAULWritten on December 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide Kevin was great. Very informative, friendly, excellent tour management. No problems. encountered. Fellow travelers were very friendly. Enjoyed the country side. Waterford glass blowing tour was a highlight. Tourradar booking service was excellent.
- 嘉嘉年Written on December 2, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It's a pleasant journey.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 2: DUBLIN
- Day 3: DUBLIN–BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND
- Day 4: BELFAST–EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
- Day 5: EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH–ALNWICK, ENGLAND—YORK
- Day 7: YORK–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON
- Day 8: LONDON
- Day 9: LONDON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair26th September 2018
Ireland & Britain Escape
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $1,069Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,069Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,069Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,069Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,069Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,069Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $999Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,069Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,069Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,069Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland , Scotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Dublin is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 February 2019 the full payment of $1,069 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1069 for Ireland & Britain Escape, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- 230 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 111 km
- Alnwick (England)
- 166 km
- York (England)
- 201 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 133 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,069 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,106 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ireland & Britain Escape