Ireland & Britain Escape
- US $ 1,099
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 2: DUBLIN
- Day 3: DUBLIN–BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND
- Day 4: BELFAST–EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
- Day 5: EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH–ALNWICK, ENGLAND—YORK
- Day 7: YORK–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON
- Day 8: LONDON
- Day 9: LONDON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DDeniseHorabWritten on April 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide, Carmel, was great! She was very informative, helpful and fun! The scenery was breathtaking, and the people very friendly. Would recommend this tour to anyone considering visiting Ireland.
- KHKathleenWritten on March 31, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great value, beautiful weather, fantastic guide and driver. Very well-organized.
- FPFayWritten on March 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very good tour for price Weather not so good at this time of year but coach and hostess were great Accommodation very comfortable
- WCWendyWritten on January 31, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It is a great brief highlight tour of England and Scotland. I truly loved the picturesque lake district.
- CCarolynWWritten on December 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great introduction to Ireland! The guide we had, Carmel, was great! Learned so much about Ireland that I otherwise wouldn't have learned were it not for the information Carmel enthusiastically shared about her country. She mentioned some books about some of... Read more
- LSLindaWritten on December 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Finola was excellent as a tour guide. I learned much more than I ever expected to about the beautiful country of Ireland.
- CCarolynWWritten on November 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a fantastic trip. Carmel was a wonderful guide and enthusiastically provided a lot of information about Dublin and the rest of Ireland we otherwise may not have learned if we drove ourselves. The coach was nice, comfortable and clean. We had the... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on November 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour and if you travel without travel insurance don’t blame other people when things go wrong . You made the decision not to bother purchasing insurance so live with your decision.
- CTCharlesWritten on February 26, 20181.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Terrible company; if you should make the mistake of choosing them I highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. On the third day of the Irish escape tour my wife fell out of the shower and broke her hip requiring total hip replacement surgery. When... Read more
- RendaWritten on February 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I just got home from the Irish escape 7 day tour. Our guide, Carmel, was wonderful. Very knowledgeable. Our driver, George, was amazing. I highly recommend Globus!!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn9th June 2019
Ireland & Britain Escape
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,149Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $1,149Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,149Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,149Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,149Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,099Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Dublin9 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,099Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Dublin9 DaysSundayJan 12, 2020to London9 seats leftUSD $1,099Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Dublin9 DaysSundayJan 19, 2020to London0 seats leftUSD $1,099Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Dublin9 DaysSundayJan 26, 2020to London0 seats leftUSD $1,099Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland , Scotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Dublin is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 14 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 October 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- 230 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 111 km
- Alnwick (England)
- 166 km
- York (England)
- 201 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 133 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,099 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ireland & Britain Escape