Traditional Grand European (23 destinations)
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 23:04:15
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Admire the Dutch architecture during a canal cruise in Amsterdam
- Enjoy a wine tasting at Breuer’s Rüdesheimer Schloss in Rüdesheim
- Visit Mozart's birthplace in Salzburg
- Watch a skilled glassblower create masterpieces in Venice
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in London and end in Paris! With the discovery tour Traditional Grand European (23 destinations), you have a 21 day tour package taking you from London to Paris and through London, England and 22 other destinations in Europe. Traditional Grand European (23 destinations) includes meals, transport.
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Kathryn Biondi's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellentan excellent tour -- really enjoyed every aspect -- especially appreciated the historial commentary proved by Hugh -- h... Read more
- Paul Murphy's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentThe Greek Escape itinerary packed in a lot within a 7 day schedule. This was perfect for us, although some of the older... Read more
- Adriana Araiza's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodI love the entire experience. We felt rushed a little a bit but other than that it was great
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrive in London, England
- Day 2 - London
- Day 3 - London–Brussels, Belgium
- Day 4 - Brussels–Amsterdam, Holland
- Day 5 - Amsterdam–Rüdesheim, Germany–Rhineland
- Day 6 - Rhineland–Black Forest–Rhine Falls, Switzerland–Lucerne
- Day 7 - Lucerne
- Day 8 - Lucerne–Vaduz, Liechtenstein–Innsbruck, Austria–Munich, Germany
- Day 9 - Munich–Salzburg, Austria–Vienna
- Day 10 - Vienna
- Day 11 - Vienna–Venice, Italy
- Day 12 - Venice
- Day 13 - Venice–Ferrara–Rome
- Day 14 - Rome
- Day 15 - Rome–Florence–Tuscany
- Day 16 - Tuscany–Pisa–Eze-French Riviera, France
- Day 17 - At Leisure in Nice
- Day 18 - Nice–Avignon–Lyon
- Day 19 - Lyon–Paris
- Day 20 - Paris
- Day 21 - Paris
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John24th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Traditional Grand European (23 destinations), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,071 km.
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 340 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 185 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 142 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 92 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 143 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 97 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 115 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,779 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours