- Our saving
- US $ 2,816
- Rather Poor
- BarbaraWritten on September 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentFantastic tour! Would have liked to have even one extra hour at each place to shop because out of the allotted time for eating, using the restroom and shopping, because of long lines we only had time for 2 out of the 3 things at each stop. Everything else was extremely well organized and the excursions were well worth it. Felt like the stops at the gold merchant in Florence and the diamond place in Amsterdam were a little like a hard sell sales pitch. Rosie the tour director was FABULOUS. She was so extremely knowledgeable, helpful, funny and kind. Everyone LOVED her! The NH Laguna hotel in Venice was terrible. Nobody’s room had a way to adjust the shower water temp. It was either frigid cold or scalding hot...no warm at all. Also, our toilet (room 221) would not flush at all. Spent 2 nights going to the lobby to use the toilet. Reported it to the desk twice and our tour director also reported it. Nothing was done. Finally was able to change rooms at 10:30pm on the second night!Show detailed ratings
- MOMargaretWritten on July 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentI have been on a Globus Tour before. Tour Director was great - just the right amount of explanations, help given, approachable, humorous etc. The driver was really good at his job. Hotels were mainly great except the Venice one which was awful food as well as bedrooms and no air conditioning in the second to last hotel.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 2: PARIS
- Day 3: PARIS–LUCERNE, SWITZERLAND
- Day 4: LUCERNE–LUGANO
- Day 5: LUGANO–PISA, ITALY–FLORENCE
- Day 6: FLORENCE–ROME
- Day 7: ROME
- Day 8: ROME–FERRARA–VENICE
- Day 9: VENICE
- Day 10: VENICE–INNSBRUCK, AUSTRIA–MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 11: MUNICH–ROTHENBURG–RHINELAND
- Day 12: RHINELAND–AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND
- Day 13: AMSTERDAM
- Day 14: AMSTERDAM
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What would be the price for 3 people in either a triple share accommodation, or a twin & 2 singles.
There are two options you can do, please find them below -
1. Triple room (All 3 people sharing a room) - $3553.00 per person
2. Twin room + single room = $3580.00 per person in the twin room and $4593.00 for the person in the single room.
This is not including the tour radar member saving discount 2.5% so we will include that also for you when you make the booking.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Many Globus tours do incur a mandatory single supplement, however they have some tours which they can offer for passengers to be paired in a twin room with another traveller of the same gender.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $3,619Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $3,179Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $3,179Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $3,209Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Paris14 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats left$313$3,129-10%USD $2,816Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Paris14 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $3,519Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Paris14 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$352$3,519-10%USD $3,167Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Paris14 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$358$3,579-10%USD $3,221Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Paris14 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$368$3,679-10%USD $3,311Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Paris14 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$358$3,579-10%USD $3,221Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2018 the full payment of $2,816 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2816 for Continental Introduction, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 126 km
- Lugano (Switzerland)
- 278 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 334 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 87 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 215 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 97 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,816 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Continental Introduction