- Our saving
- US $ 3,551
- Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Admire the work of Michelangelo in Sistine Chapel
- Admire the Dutch architecture during a canal cruise in Amsterdam
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
- Rather Poor
- MOMargaretWritten on July 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentI have been on a Globus Tour before. Tour Director was great - just the right amount of explanations, help given, approachable, humorous etc. The driver was really good at his job. Hotels were mainly great except the Venice one which was awful food as well as bedrooms and no air conditioning in the second to last hotel.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 2: PARIS
- Day 3: PARIS–LUCERNE, SWITZERLAND
- Day 4: LUCERNE–LUGANO
- Day 5: LUGANO–PISA, ITALY–FLORENCE
- Day 6: FLORENCE–ROME
- Day 7: ROME
- Day 8: ROME–FERRARA–VENICE
- Day 9: VENICE
- Day 10: VENICE–INNSBRUCK, AUSTRIA–MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 11: MUNICH–ROTHENBURG–RHINELAND
- Day 12: RHINELAND–AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND
- Day 13: AMSTERDAM
- Day 14: AMSTERDAM
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 15, 2016
What would be the price for 3 people in either a triple share accommodation, or a twin & 2 singles.
There are two options you can do, please find them below -
1. Triple room (All 3 people sharing a room) - $3553.00 per person
2. Twin room + single room = $3580.00 per person in the twin room and $4593.00 for the person in the single room.
This is not including the tour radar member saving discount 2.5% so we will include that also for you when you make the booking.
- July 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Many Globus tours do incur a mandatory single supplement, however they have some tours which they can offer for passengers to be paired in a twin room with another traveller of the same gender.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to AmsterdamOnly 2 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to AmsterdamOnly 2 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Amsterdam9 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Amsterdam7 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Paris14 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $3,551 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3551 for Continental Introduction, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 126 km
- Lugano (Switzerland)
- 278 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 334 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 87 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 215 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 97 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,551 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Continental Introduction