The Best of Italy & France 2018
- Admire the work of Michelangelo in Sistine Chapel
- Watch a skilled glassblower create masterpieces in Venice
- Explore the narrow cobbled streets in Cinque Terre
- Learn the history on the art of perfume-making
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Barbara Carichner's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentFantastic tour! Would have liked to have even one extra hour at each place to shop because out of the allotted time for... Read more
- Nan. O's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWent on Normandy, Chateaux country tour. Had Riccardo, he was great. The tour was a well organized tour, and his attent... Read more
- Nan. O's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWe had a our 2nd Globus tour in 5 years, this one was Normandy, Brittany and Chateaux Country... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–FERRARA–VENICE ISLAND
- Day 4: VENICE ISLAND
- Day 5: VENICE ISLAND–FLORENCE
- Day 6: FLORENCE–PISA–CINQUE TERRE–GENOA
- Day 7: GENOA–ÈZE, FRANCE–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 8: FRENCH RIVIERA. EXCURSION TO ST. PAUL DE VENCE
- Day 9: FRENCH RIVIERA–PARIS
- Day 10: PARIS
- Day 11: PARIS
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I am traveling with 2 kids, one is 6 and the other one is 4 year old. Is this trip ok for that age?
We regret to inform you that, unfortunately, the minimum age for passengers on a Globus tour is 8 years old.
Is it possible to add a 1 day tour of the Champagne area (Reims Champagne region)?
This trip does not include an option to got to Reims and it is not something that Globus offers in their list of optional activities.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
The Best of Italy & France 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Rome11 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,479Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Best of Italy & France 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 265 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 87 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 122 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 252 km
- Nice (France)
- 687 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,810 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours