The Best of Italy & France
- Our saving
- US $ 3,059
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
- Marlene Rice's review about another Globus tour4.0 - Good
Too many people eg. 44. Too many physically/mentally challenged people on same tour. Extra Wine tasting side trip, implied tasting in the 3 separate towns, but we only experienced one. Our last tour meal together in Marseille was embarrassing to have chosen... Read more
- Susan Greening's review about another Globus tour4.0 - Good
Confusing transfer to the Eurostar train both leaving London and getting to bus in Paris.
- Maria Luisa Dongo's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent
Loved it!!! It's a fast paced tour, but you get to see a little bit of everything. Our driver, Guillermo, was excellent, and our tour director, Lode, was the absolute best!!!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–FERRARA–VENICE ISLAND
- Day 4: VENICE ISLAND
- Day 5: VENICE ISLAND–FLORENCE
- Day 6: FLORENCE–PISA–CINQUE TERRE–GENOA
- Day 7: GENOA–ÈZE, FRANCE–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 8: FRENCH RIVIERA. EXCURSION TO ST. PAUL DE VENCE
- Day 9: FRENCH RIVIERA–PARIS
- Day 10: PARIS
- Day 11: PARIS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I am traveling with 2 kids, one is 6 and the other one is 4 year old. Is this trip ok for that age?
We regret to inform you that, unfortunately, the minimum age for passengers on a Globus tour is 8 years old.
Is it possible to add a 1 day tour of the Champagne area (Reims Champagne region)?
This trip does not include an option to got to Reims and it is not something that Globus offers in their list of optional activities.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
The Best of Italy & France
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to Paris9 seats left$340$3,399-10%USD $3,059Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Paris7 seats left$350$3,499-10%USD $3,149Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Paris8 seats left$368$3,679-10%USD $3,311Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$355$3,549-10%USD $3,194Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to Paris7 seats left$368$3,679-10%USD $3,311Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Paris8 seats left$350$3,499-10%USD $3,149Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$345$3,449-10%USD $3,104Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$340$3,399-10%USD $3,059Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$340$3,399-10%USD $3,059Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$340$3,399-10%USD $3,059Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 January 2019 the full payment of $3,059 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3059 for The Best of Italy & France, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 265 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 87 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 122 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 252 km
- Nice (France)
- 687 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,059 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,432 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours