The Best of Italy & France
- Our saving
- US $ 3,359
- Admire the work of Michelangelo in Sistine Chapel
- Watch a skilled glassblower create masterpieces in Venice
- Explore the narrow cobbled streets in Cinque Terre
- Learn the history on the art of perfume-making
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Nan. O's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWent on Normandy, Chateaux country tour. Had Riccardo, he was great. The tour was a well organized tour, and his attent... Read more
- Margaret Oxley's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentI have been on a Globus Tour before. Tour Director was great - just the right amount of expla... Read more
- Kathryn Biondi's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellentan excellent tour -- really enjoyed every aspect -- especially appreciated the historial commentary proved by Hugh -- h... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–FERRARA–VENICE ISLAND
- Day 4: VENICE ISLAND
- Day 5: VENICE ISLAND–FLORENCE
- Day 6: FLORENCE–PISA–CINQUE TERRE–GENOA
- Day 7: GENOA–ÈZE, FRANCE–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 8: FRENCH RIVIERA. EXCURSION TO ST. PAUL DE VENCE
- Day 9: FRENCH RIVIERA–PARIS
- Day 10: PARIS
- Day 11: PARIS
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 11, 2016
I am traveling with 2 kids, one is 6 and the other one is 4 year old. Is this trip ok for that age?
We regret to inform you that, unfortunately, the minimum age for passengers on a Globus tour is 8 years old.
- July 1, 2016
Is it possible to add a 1 day tour of the Champagne area (Reims Champagne region)?
This trip does not include an option to got to Reims and it is not something that Globus offers in their list of optional activities.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Robert19th January 2018
The Best of Italy & France
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Rome11 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to Paris0 seats left$140USD $3,359Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Rome11 DaysThursdayMay 24, 2018to ParisOnly 1 seat left$140USD $3,359Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Rome11 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Paris0 seats left$140USD $3,359Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Rome11 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Paris0 seats left$140USD $3,369Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Rome11 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Paris0 seats left$140USD $3,369Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Rome11 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$140USD $3,359Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Rome11 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Paris0 seats left$140USD $3,359Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Rome11 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Paris0 seats left$140USD $3,359Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Rome11 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Paris7 seats left$140USD $3,369Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Rome11 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to Paris0 seats left$140USD $3,369Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 June 2018 the full payment of $3,359 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3359 for The Best of Italy & France, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 265 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 87 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 122 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 252 km
- Nice (France)
- 687 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,359 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,779 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours