European Highlights with Sorrento
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:02:55
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Hit the fashion capitals of London, Paris & Milan
- Fall in love with the City of Light
- Yodel in the Swiss Alps
- Drink limoncello in Sorrento
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport
Start in London and end in Sorrento! With the discovery tour European Highlights with Sorrento, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through London, England and 7 other destinations in Europe. European Highlights with Sorrento includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Nan. O's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWent on Normandy, Chateaux country tour. Had Riccardo, he was great. The tour was a well organized tour, and his attent... Read more
- Margaret Oxley's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentI have been on a Globus Tour before. Tour Director was great - just the right amount of expla... Read more
- Kathryn Biondi's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellentan excellent tour -- really enjoyed every aspect -- especially appreciated the historial commentary proved by Hugh -- h... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in London, England
- Day 2: London–Paris, France
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris–Lucerne, Switzerland
- Day 5: Lucerne–Bergamo, Italy
- Day 6: Bergamo–Venice
- Day 7: Venice–Florence–Rome
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome–Sorrento
- Day 10: Sorrento
- Day 11: Sorrento
- Day 12: Sorrento
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
How many people generally attend each tour?
The maximum group size for Globus tours is about 40 but the average on most tours is about 28 passengers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sarah27th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Sorrento is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for European Highlights with Sorrento, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,910 km.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 189 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 212 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,797 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours