- Our saving
- US $ 2,986
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- WLWilmaWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was awesome. The tour person was very nice explained everything well. I enjoyed listening to him. Helped everyone. I hope to take another tour with him.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–FLORENCE
- Day 4: FLORENCE–VENICE
- Day 5: VENICE–BELLINZONA, SWITZERLAND–LUCERNE
- Day 6: LUCERNE
- Day 7: LUCERNE–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 8: PARIS
- Day 9: PARIS–LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 10: LONDON
- Day 11: LONDON
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
NH LAGUNA PALACE
LES JARDINS DU MARAIS
HILTON LONDON METROPOLE
Globus hand-pick 4 - 5-star accommodations for all their trips. Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What's included on the tour price?
The accommodation is included, you will stay in superior hotel, as well as the tour leader and transportation within the tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma25th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,299Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,349Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,349Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$258$3,439-8%USD $3,181Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,499Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$263$3,499-8%USD $3,236Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to London10+ seats left$263$3,499-8%USD $3,236Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to London7 seats left$263$3,499-8%USD $3,236Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$263$3,499-8%USD $3,236Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$270$3,589-8%USD $3,319Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2019 the full payment of $2,986 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2986 for Essential Europe, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Lugano (Switzerland)
- 126 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
- 343 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,986 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Europe