Essential Europe 11 Days
- US $ 3,479
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–FLORENCE
- Day 4: FLORENCE–VENICE
- Day 5: VENICE–BELLINZONA, SWITZERLAND–LUCERNE
- Day 6: LUCERNE
- Day 7: LUCERNE–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 8: PARIS
- Day 9: PARIS–LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 10: LONDON
- Day 11: LONDON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- WLWilmaWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was awesome. The tour person was very nice explained everything well. I enjoyed listening to him. Helped everyone. I hope to take another tour with him.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
NH LAGUNA PALACE
LES JARDINS DU MARAIS
HILTON LONDON METROPOLE
Globus hand-pick 4 - 5-star accommodations for all their trips. Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What's included on the tour price?
The accommodation is included, you will stay in superior hotel, as well as the tour leader and transportation within the tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marc18th June 2019
Essential Europe 11 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,699Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats leftUSD $3,479Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayOct 16, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,479Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayOct 23, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $3,479Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayOct 30, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,399Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayNov 6, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,299Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 November 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Lugano (Switzerland)
- 126 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
- 343 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,479 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,190 tours in Europe
- covered by 556 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Europe 11 Days