- Our saving
- US $ 2,370
- Enjoy a scenic cruise along the Rhine River
- Visit Mozart’s birthplace in Salzburg
- Explore Innsbruck on a horse-drawn carriage ride
- Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Kathryn Biondi's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellentan excellent tour -- really enjoyed every aspect -- especially appreciated the historial commentary proved by Hugh -- h... Read more
- Paul Murphy's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentThe Greek Escape itinerary packed in a lot within a 7 day schedule. This was perfect for us, although some of the older... Read more
- Adriana Araiza's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodI love the entire experience. We felt rushed a little a bit but other than that it was great
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND
- Day 2: AMSTERDAM
- Day 3: AMSTERDAM–COLOGNE, GERMANY–KOBLENZ
- Day 4: KOBLENZ–RÜDESHEIM–WIESBADEN
- Day 5: WIESBADEN–ROTHENBURG–MUNICH
- Day 6: MUNICH–SALZBURG, AUSTRIA
- Day 7: SALZBURG–INNSBRUCK–VADUZ, LIECHTENSTEIN–LUCERNE, SWITZERLAND
- Day 8: LUCERNE
- Day 9: LUCERNE–ZURICH AIRPORT
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Does the tour price include flights?
No this tour does not include any flights. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com. There are however some train and boat rides included.
- December 1, 2016
Can you also arrange the airport pick up in London and Paris?
Yes, we can add airport transfers to your booking as well for an additional cost. These can be added after you have booked.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$230$2,609-9%USD $2,379Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$230$2,609-9%USD $2,379Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Zurich0 seats left$104USD $2,505Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Zurich0 seats left$105USD $2,514Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Zurich0 seats left$105USD $2,514Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Zurich0 seats left$104USD $2,505Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Zurich0 seats left$104USD $2,505Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Zurich9 seats left$230$2,609-9%USD $2,379Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Zurich0 seats left$105USD $2,514Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$231$2,619-9%USD $2,388Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and Austria
- FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 June 2018 the full payment of $2,370 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2370 for Enchanting Europe, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 78 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 49 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 24 km
- Wiesbaden (Germany)
- 80 km
- Rothenburg (Germany)
- 247 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 115 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 138 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 143 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,370 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,739 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours