- Our saving
- US $ 2,596
- Enjoy a scenic cruise along the Rhine River
- Visit Mozart’s birthplace in Salzburg
- Explore Innsbruck on a horse-drawn carriage ride
- Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- BrigittePoulin's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed every day of this tour! Kees, the guide was very knowledgeable, and kept the tour going smoothly. Early am sta... Read more
- Claire Miller's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodHotel in St. Moritz was not great nor was the one in Luzern. Meal in St. Moritz was good but meal in Zermatt was not gre... Read more
- Kenneth Cresap's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentLoved the itinerary and our guide was fantastic!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND
- Day 2: AMSTERDAM
- Day 3: AMSTERDAM–COLOGNE, GERMANY–KOBLENZ
- Day 4: KOBLENZ–RÜDESHEIM–WIESBADEN
- Day 5: WIESBADEN–ROTHENBURG–MUNICH
- Day 6: MUNICH–SALZBURG, AUSTRIA
- Day 7: SALZBURG–INNSBRUCK–VADUZ, LIECHTENSTEIN–LUCERNE, SWITZERLAND
- Day 8: LUCERNE
- Day 9: LUCERNE–ZURICH AIRPORT
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour price include flights?
No this tour does not include any flights. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com. There are however some train and boat rides included.
Can you also arrange the airport pick up in London and Paris?
Yes, we can add airport transfers to your booking as well for an additional cost. These can be added after you have booked.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,609Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,609Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,619Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Zurich10+ seats leftUSD $2,619Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,599Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$289$2,885-10%USD $2,596Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$290$2,896-10%USD $2,606Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$290$2,896-10%USD $2,606Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$290$2,896-10%USD $2,606Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Amsterdam9 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Zurich8 seats left$291$2,907-10%USD $2,616Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and Austria
- FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 September 2018 the full payment of $2,596 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2596 for Enchanting Europe, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 78 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 49 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 24 km
- Wiesbaden (Germany)
- 80 km
- Rothenburg (Germany)
- 247 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 115 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 138 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 143 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,596 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,037 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours