- Our saving
- US $ 2,366
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 3: PARIS
- Day 4: PARIS–LUCERNE, SWITZERLAND
- Day 5: LUCERNE–BERGAMO, ITALY
- Day 6: BERGAMO–VENICE
- Day 7: VENICE–FLORENCE–ROME
- Day 8: ROME
- Day 9: ROME
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JasminWritten on August 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour! Laura was amazing! Very informative about all the countries we visited. Fast tour but go to experience many things.
- OMOraWritten on May 13, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was nice it’s just to much in to little of time. You’re up every day before six in the morning. You’re on the bus for hours the places you stop for lunch is to short because there’s ten other tours there. The food was terrible. The hotels were nice. Read more
- LKLAQUETTAWritten on May 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved my first tour! A must do again but by myself.
- AAnonymousWritten on May 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Quite a lot over short period of time but well done. The lesser known places are really spectacular as well. Good mix. Bus WiFi and lack of ability to charge phones on bus were only real down area.
- KKristinWritten on July 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an amazing time, quick pace, but glad we got to see many different Cultures. Fantastic tour guide Steve kept us on time and informed along the way. Excursions were well worth the time and money. Highly recommend this tour.!
- RSRandyWritten on August 2, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was excellent. Our Globus guide was outstanding -- well organized, energetic, informative and personable. It's a quick stop at several major world capitols, and gives you a sense of the history and culture of each.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are nights at the hotel also included?
Yes, the accommodation, some meals, tour guide, transfer and some activities are all included in the price of the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from London9 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Rome7 seats left$263$2,629-10%USD $2,366Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from London9 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Rome9 seats left$269$2,689-10%USD $2,420Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from London9 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Rome8 seats left$277$2,769-10%USD $2,492Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from London9 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Rome8 seats left$284$2,839-10%USD $2,555Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from London9 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$288$2,879-10%USD $2,591Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from London9 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$280$2,799-10%USD $2,519Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from London9 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Rome9 seats left$280$2,799-10%USD $2,519Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from London9 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$286$2,859-10%USD $2,573Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from London9 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Rome8 seats left$280$2,799-10%USD $2,519Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from London9 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$280$2,799-10%USD $2,519Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 3 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 December 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 183 km
- Bergamo (Italy)
- 207 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,366 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,167 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Highlights