Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
- US $ 2,699
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Enjoy authentic French delicacies
- Test out your yodelling skills
- Watch glassblowers in Venice
- Sip on delicious Italian wines
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- KKristinWritten on July 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe had an amazing time, quick pace, but glad we got to see many different Cultures. Fantastic tour guide Steve kept us on time and informed along the way. Excursions were well worth the time and money. Highly recommend this tour.!Show detailed ratings
- RSRandyWritten on August 2, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was excellent. Our Globus guide was outstanding -- well organized, energetic, informative and personable. It's a quick stop at several major world capitols, and gives you a sense of the history and culture of each.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 3: PARIS
- Day 4: PARIS–LUCERNE, SWITZERLAND
- Day 5: LUCERNE–BERGAMO, ITALY
- Day 6: BERGAMO–VENICE
- Day 7: VENICE–FLORENCE–ROME
- Day 8: ROME
- Day 9: ROME
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2016
Are nights at the hotel also included?
Yes, the accommodation, some meals, tour guide, transfer and some activities are all included in the price of the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from London9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,699Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from London9 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,709Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from London9 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,709Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from London9 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Rome8 seats leftUSD $2,709Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from London9 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,699Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from London9 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,699Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from London9 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Rome7 seats leftUSD $2,699Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from London9 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,699Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from London9 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,699Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from London9 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,699Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2018 the full payment of $2,699 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2699 for European Highlights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,699 km.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 189 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,699 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Highlights