The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,098
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Pedoulas and end in Paphos! With the self-guided tour The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Pedoulas, Cyprus and 8 other destinations. The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cyprus
- Day 2: Circular walk from Pedoulas - 16 km / 10 miles, 6 hours
- Day 3: Pedoulas to Milikouri - 12 km or 19 km /7.4 miles or 12 miles, 3.5 or 7.5 hours
- Day 4: Pedoulas to Stavros tis Psokas - 15 km / 9.5 miles, 4.5 hours
- Day 5: Stavros tis Psokas to Kato Akourdaleia - 19 km / 11.8 miles, 5.5 hours
- Day 6: Kato Akourdaleia to Drouseia - 12 km / 7.4 miles, 3.5 hours
- Day 7: Drouseia to Agios Georgios tis Pegeias - 18 km /11.2 miles, 5 hours
- Day 8: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you accept young children on this tour?
The tour operator confirmed that this tour is not suitable for young children.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroCyprus and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Cyprus and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Cyprus and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Pedoulas is the starting point and Paphos is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $1,098 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1098 for The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 74 km.
- Pedoulas (Cyprus)
- 2 km
- Moutoullas (Cyprus)
- 7 km
- Mylikouri (Greece)
- 13 km
- Stavros tis Psokas (Greece)
- 18 km
- Kato Akourdaleia (Cyprus)
- 5 km
- Drouseia (Greece)
- 9 km
- Agios Georgios Pegeias (Cyprus)
- 2 km
- Avakas Gorge (Cyprus)
- 19 km
- Paphos (Cyprus)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,098 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,866 tours in Asia
- covered by 289 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32,395 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours