The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,110
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cyprus
- Day 2: Circular walk from Pedoulas - 16 km / 10 miles, 6 hours
- Day 3: Pedoulas to Milikouri - 11 km / 6.9 miles,4 hours (or 19 km / 11.8 miles, 5.5 hours)
- Day 4: Pedoulas to Stavros tis Psokas - 15 km / 9.5 miles, 4.5 hours
- Day 5: Stavros tis Psokas to Kato Akourdaleia - 19 km / 11.8 miles, 5.5 hours
- Day 6: Kato Akourdaleia to Drouseia - 11 km / 6.9 miles, 4 hours
- Day 7: Drouseia to Agios Georgios tis Pegeias - 18 km /11.2 miles, 6 hours
- Day 8: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you accept young children on this tour?
The tour operator confirmed that this tour is not suitable for young children.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMar 15, 2019from Pedoulas8 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,110Based on Twin
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Pedoulas8 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,110Based on Twin
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Pedoulas8 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,110Based on Twin
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Pedoulas8 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,110Based on Twin
- TuesdayMar 19, 2019from Pedoulas8 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,110Based on Twin
- WednesdayMar 20, 2019from Pedoulas8 DaysWednesdayMar 27, 2019to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,110Based on Twin
- ThursdayMar 21, 2019from Pedoulas8 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,110Based on Twin
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Pedoulas8 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,110Based on Twin
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Pedoulas8 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,110Based on Twin
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Pedoulas8 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,110Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroCyprus and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Cyprus and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Cyprus and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Pedoulas is the starting point and Paphos is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $1,110 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1110 for The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Pedoulas (Cyprus)
- 2 km
- Moutoullas (Cyprus)
- 7 km
- Mylikouri (Greece)
- 13 km
- Stavros tis Psokas (Greece)
- 18 km
- Kato Akourdaleia (Cyprus)
- 5 km
- Drouseia (Greece)
- 9 km
- Agios Georgios Pegeias (Cyprus)
- 2 km
- Avakas Gorge (Cyprus)
- 19 km
- Paphos (Cyprus)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,110 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,104 tours in Asia
- covered by 401 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 35,846 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours