The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days
Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,162
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Pedoulas and end in Paphos! With the self-guided tour The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Pedoulas, Cyprus and 8 other destinations. The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cyprus
- Day 2: Circular walk from Pedoulas - 16 km / 10 miles, 6 hours
- Day 3: Pedoulas to Milikouri - 12 km or 19 km /7.4 miles or 12 miles, 3.5 or 7.5 hours
- Day 4: Pedoulas to Stavros tis Psokas - 15 km / 9.5 miles, 4.5 hours
- Day 5: Stavros tis Psokas to Kato Akourdaleia - 19 km / 11.8 miles, 5.5 hours
- Day 6: Kato Akourdaleia to Drouseia - 12 km / 7.4 miles, 3.5 hours
- Day 7: Drouseia to Agios Georgios tis Pegeias - 18 km /11.2 miles, 5 hours
- Day 8: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you accept young children on this tour?
The tour operator confirmed that this tour is not suitable for young children.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,162Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Pedoulas8 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to PaphosOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,229Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroCyprus and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Cyprus and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Cyprus and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Pedoulas is the starting point and Paphos is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $1,162 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1162 for The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 74 km.
- Pedoulas (Cyprus)
- 2 km
- Moutoullas (Cyprus)
- 7 km
- Mylikouri (Greece)
- 13 km
- Stavros tis Psokas (Greece)
- 18 km
- Kato Akourdaleia (Cyprus)
- 5 km
- Drouseia (Greece)
- 9 km
- Agios Georgios Pegeias (Cyprus)
- 2 km
- Avakas Gorge (Cyprus)
- 19 km
- Paphos (Cyprus)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,162 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,124 tours in Asia
- covered by 238 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Troodos Mountains and Akamas - 8 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 27,898 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours