Camino - Burgos to Leon
- Our saving
- US $ 1,348
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Burgos and end in Leon! With the self-guided tour Camino - Burgos to Leon, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Burgos, Spain and 8 other destinations in Spain. Camino - Burgos to Leon is a small group tour that includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...d them, and I am planning to use them again for my next European trip.UTracks Read more
- Michael Melichar's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI walked the Camino de Santiago from Leon to Santiago and it was amongst the most memorable travel experiences of my lif... Read more
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Burgos
- Day 2: Walk from Burgos to Hornillos, transfer to Isar (6hrs, 21km/13mi)
- Day 3: Morning transfer to Hornillos, walk to Castrojeriz (5hrs, 20km/12.4mi)
- Day 4: Walk from Castrojeriz to Fromista (8hrs, 27km/16.7mi)
- Day 5: Continue to Carrion de los Condes (5.5hrs, 19km/11.8mi)
- Day 6: Walk to Calzadilla de la Cueza (4.5hrs, 16km/9.9mi)
- Day 7: Walk to Sahagun (6.5hrs, 22km/13.7mi)
- Day 8: Walk to El Burgo Ranero (5.5hrs, 18km/11.2mi)
- Day 9: Continue on foot to Mansilla de las Mulas (5.5hrs, 19km/11.8mi)
- Day 10: The final stage to León (5hrs, 18.6km/11.6mi)
- Day 11: Trip concludes
- Walking the Camino de Santiago
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Camino - Burgos to Leon
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Burgos11 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to LeonOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Burgos11 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to LeonOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Burgos11 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to LeonOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Burgos11 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to LeonOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Burgos11 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to LeonOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Burgos11 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to LeonOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Burgos11 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to LeonOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Burgos11 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to LeonOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Burgos11 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to LeonOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Burgos11 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to LeonOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Burgos is the starting point and Leon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,348 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1348 for Camino - Burgos to Leon, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 167 km.
- Burgos (Spain)
- 37 km
- Castrojeriz (Spain)
- 22 km
- Fromista (Spain)
- 18 km
- Carrion de los Condes (Spain)
- 15 km
- Calzadilla de la Cueza (Spain)
- 23 km
- Sahagun (Spain)
- 17 km
- El Burgo Ranero (Spain)
- 18 km
- Mansilla de las Mulas (Spain)
- 17 km
- Leon (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,348 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Camino - Burgos to Leon via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours