The Turku Archipelago
- Our saving
- US $ 1,648
- Explore the centre of Turku
- Travel by bike to Kustavi
- Reach the remote island of Inio
- Visit quaint handicraft shops
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Turku
- Day 2: Travel by bike and ferry to Kustavi (68km/42mi)
- Day 3: You will catch 5 ferries today & visit Inio, Houtskar Island, then to Korpoo (34km/21mi)
- Day 4: Rest day or ferry to Nauvo, round cycle (31km/19mi)
- Day 5: By ferry to the mainland, cycle to Rymattyla and Naantali (57km/35.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Turku (14km/8.5mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes Turku
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LWLorrillWritten on August 2, 20185.0 - Excellent
Adventurous and delightful way to see the Turku Archipelago on your own time and at your own pace, barring the odd ferry that has time constraints. The islands are beautiful and the varied accommodations are each unique and lovely.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback Lorrill. This is indeed a great trip and we are happy that you enjoyed the experience.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have a guide?
This tour is a self guided cycle holiday.
For the bicycle riding, is the route eligible for an elementary bike rider?
If you are able to bike these distances and you don't mind a hill ride here and there, there is no reason why you would not join the tour.
DAY 1 Arrive Turku
DAY 2 Travel by bike and ferry to Kustavi (68km / 42mi)
DAY 3 You will catch 5 ferries today visit Inio, Houtskar Island, then to Korpoo (34km / 21mi)
DAY 4 Rest day or ferry to Nauvo, round cycle (31km / 19mi)
DAY 5 By ferry to the mainland, cycle to Rymattyla and Naantali (57km / 35.5mi)
DAY 6 Cycle to Turku (14km / 8.5mi)
DAY 7 Trip concludes
Is this tour suitable for solo travelers?
Unfortunately this self guided cycle holiday is not possible for one person travelling solo.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Turku.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 7 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Turku (Finland)
- 50 km
- Kustavi (Finland)
- 36 km
- Houtskar Island (Finland)
- 12 km
- Korppoo (Finland)
- 20 km
- Nauvo (Finland)
- 20 km
- Rymattyla (Finland)
- 11 km
- Naantali (Finland)
- 13 km
- Turku (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,648 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Turku Archipelago via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Turku Archipelago