The Turku Archipelago
- Our saving
- US $ 1,631
- Explore the centre of Turku
- Travel by bike to Kustavi
- Reach the remote island of Inio
- Visit quaint handicraft shops
- Rather Poor
- LWLorrillWritten on August 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentAdventurous and delightful way to see the Turku Archipelago on your own time and at your own pace, barring the odd ferry that has time constraints. The islands are beautiful and the varied accommodations are each unique and lovely.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback Lorrill. This is indeed a great trip and we are happy that you enjoyed the experience.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Turku
- Day 2: Travel by bike and ferry to Kustavi (68km/42mi)
- Day 3: You will catch 5 ferries today & visit Inio, Houtskar Island, then to Korpoo (34km/21mi)
- Day 4: Rest day or ferry to Nauvo, round cycle (31km/19mi)
- Day 5: By ferry to the mainland, cycle to Rymattyla and Naantali (57km/35.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Turku (14km/8.5mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes Turku
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have a guide?
This tour is a self guided cycle holiday.
For the bicycle riding, is the route eligible for an elementary bike rider?
If you are able to bike these distances and you don't mind a hill ride here and there, there is no reason why you would not join the tour.
DAY 1 Arrive Turku
DAY 2 Travel by bike and ferry to Kustavi (68km / 42mi)
DAY 3 You will catch 5 ferries today visit Inio, Houtskar Island, then to Korpoo (34km / 21mi)
DAY 4 Rest day or ferry to Nauvo, round cycle (31km / 19mi)
DAY 5 By ferry to the mainland, cycle to Rymattyla and Naantali (57km / 35.5mi)
DAY 6 Cycle to Turku (14km / 8.5mi)
DAY 7 Trip concludes
Is this tour suitable for solo travelers?
Unfortunately this self guided cycle holiday is not possible for one person travelling solo.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
The Turku Archipelago
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Turku7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to TurkuOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,631Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Turku7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to TurkuOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,631Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Turku7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to TurkuOnly 2 seats left$69USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Turku7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to TurkuOnly 2 seats left$69USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Turku7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to TurkuOnly 2 seats left$69USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Turku7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to TurkuOnly 2 seats left$69USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Turku7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to TurkuOnly 2 seats left$69USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Turku7 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to TurkuOnly 2 seats left$69USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Turku7 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to TurkuOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,631Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Turku7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to TurkuOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,631Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Turku.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $1,631 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1631 for The Turku Archipelago, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Turku (Finland)
- 50 km
- Kustavi (Finland)
- 36 km
- Houtskar Island (Finland)
- 12 km
- Korppoo (Finland)
- 20 km
- Nauvo (Finland)
- 20 km
- Rymattyla (Finland)
- 11 km
- Naantali (Finland)
- 13 km
- Turku (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,631 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Turku Archipelago via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Turku Archipelago