Oktoberfest Munich 6Days
- Our saving
- US $ 415
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Rather Poor
- KSKandyceWritten on October 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Did the 5-Day Oktoberfest tour with Megs and it was wonderful! She's so upbeat and charismatic and knows how to get everyone involved, even if we all were drunk most of the trip! Thanks again, Megs; you made my first Contiki a memorable one!
- VarushWritten on December 3, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
An amazing experience! With diverse individual with great attitudes. Made the trip that much enjoyable when assimilating to the group was so easy.
- CCainWritten on September 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great Oktoberfest with Contiki Matt, looked after us and made the trip
- MDMichaelWritten on September 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did the Contiki Oktoberfest tour with Matt as the guide this year and it was amazing. He was organised, on time and certainly knew the subtle nuances of Munich and the festival that only a local (or a very good tour guide) would know. I would do a tour... Read more
- ShereeWritten on February 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Perfect way to enjoy Oktoberfest! Don't worry about travelling solo or trying to find your costume before you get to Germany, Contiki took care of everything. Great people/vibes/culture/party thanks for an awesome week.
- AKylieWritten on October 31, 2007
What an experience this was i didnt know what to expect except to be drinking lots of beer in those really heavy steins. The bus trip took for ever to get there about 20 hours but it was over night so we slept as much as we could we got there no mucking... Read more
- AEamonn & NeleshaWritten on October 26, 2007
If your thinking about going to oktoberfest and you cool with staying in freezing cold tents and being on a coach for 15 hours then going the contiki 5 day tour would be the go. It gives you a chance to meet loads of people and you dont have to really worry... Read more
- AJustin RoseWritten on July 14, 2007
We started on the long bus trip from london to Munich driving through the night. After a restless sleep we arrived in Munich in the morning to the campsite. We chucked our stuff in our tent and had some quick breakfast and a shower. We then went... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2 - 6: Munich
- Day 6: Depart Munich
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Oktoberfest Munich 6Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Munich6 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$8USD $415Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 June 2019 the full payment of $415 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $415 for Oktoberfest Munich 6Days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $415 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,857 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Munich 6Days