Oktoberfest London 7Days
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in London! With the oktoberfest tour Oktoberfest London 7Days, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through London, England and Munich. Oktoberfest London 7Days includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Berth / Cabin, Sleeper Bus
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
4 ReviewsWrite a review
- KSKandyceWritten on October 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentDid the 5-Day Oktoberfest tour with Megs and it was wonderful! She's so upbeat and charismatic and knows how to get everyone involved, even if we all were drunk most of the trip! Thanks again, Megs; you made my first Contiki a memorable one!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on October 31, 2007What an experience this was i didnt know what to expect except to be drinking lots of beer in those really heavy steins. The bus trip took for ever to get there about 20 hours but it was over night so we slept as much as we could we got there no mucking around and went straight to the beer halls... haha people everywhere in the spirit it was great. Beer after Beer... by the end of the night everyone is so drunk... and dancing on the tables it is great. The age was 18 to old... all nationalities. At the end of the night when the beer halls close there are heaps of rides to go on if you dare after all those beers. If you love a party and beer then you would love oktoberfest.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 26, 2007If your thinking about going to oktoberfest and you cool with staying in freezing cold tents and being on a coach for 15 hours then going the contiki 5 day tour would be the go. It gives you a chance to meet loads of people and you dont have to really worry about anything except where your gonna get your next beer from. From my experence you shold definitely take a good sleeping bag and plenty of spare clothes and socks! You'll need a couple of pairs of shoes as it gets very muddy and wet during the time Oktoberfest is on. Make sure if you're there on a weekend that you're at oktoberfest by 7am because the halls get full shortly after that and you have no chance of getting after that. All n all i had a wicked time there and will be tryin to make it next year for sure!
- AAnonymousWritten on July 14, 2007We started on the long bus trip from london to Munich driving through the night. After a restless sleep we arrived in Munich in the morning to the campsite. We chucked our stuff in our tent and had some quick breakfast and a shower. We then went straight to the oktoberfest grounds to start a stein of many to come. TYhe grounds also offered many roller coasters and attractions also the food there is sensational. Over the days we moved to many of the different tents sampling the different brews and atmospheres. Make note that on weekends you have to get in to a hall before 9.30 and stay in. also if your staying at the campground wake up early to get a shower. Contiki offers a very convinient shuttle bus at various times morning and night.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Munich
- Day 2: Arrive Munich
- Day 3 - 7: Munich
- Day 7: Munich to London
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Oktoberfest London 7Days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from London7 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to London0 seats left$15USD $599Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Oktoberfest London 7Days, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,838 km.
- London (England)
- 919 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 919 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,377 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,422 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours