Trail To Rome (16 Days)
- US $ 2,226
- JUST PAY $200 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Weave through a maze of canals in eclectic Amsterdam
- Enjoy a smorgasbord of partying and visit the Berlin Wall
- Down some pizza, pasta and gelato in Rome
- Spend your day exploring fairytale castles in Prague
- Tick off your bucket list with a gondola ride in Venice
- Step back in time and pay your respects at Auschwitz
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Discovery, Sightseeing, Historical
- Rather Poor
- KKathrynSchoolerWritten on April 5, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tai was fantastic! I’m planning another contiki in Europe for 2020 and I’m hoping (although it’s not very likely) that she’ll be doing that tour too!
- 이이지영Written on July 26, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
She is really kind and competent guide
- SSayakaWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- SSathishWritten on May 16, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour guide with local knowledge of the areas we visited. Made sure we had an enjoyable experience! Thanks Trent
- SESamaraWritten on May 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing trip! Having transportation organised and a guide who was experienced and knew all the local places was great. Trent was an incredible tour manager, made the experience that much better!
- JDJordanWritten on May 16, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
- NNikolaWritten on May 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tammy was a seriously awesome tour guide, knew heaps about all the countries and places we went to and was so passionate about her job and travel!!!! Was an unforgettable holiday! My best friend and i would seriously do it again! Especially if Tammy was our... Read more
- RFRachelWritten on May 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had such a wonderful holiday, tour guide always knew of things to do in each city, never a dull day. Loved spending xmas and new years in such beautiful cities with beautiful new people
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam including Edam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Vienna via Kutna Hora
- Day 8: Vienna
- Day 9: Vienna to Krakow via Auschwitz
- Day 10: Krakow
- Day 11: Krakow to Budapest via Banska Bystrica
- Day 12: Budapest
- Day 13: Budapest to Ljubljana via Lake Bled
- Day 14: Ljubljana to Venice
- Day 15: Venice to Rome
- Day 16: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- Trail to Rome
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
Contiki operates tours exclusively for travellers between ages 18-35. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers. Due to this, children under the age of 18 and adults outside of the age range are not able to participate in this tour.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
Trail To Rome (16 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayMay 31, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,690+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London17 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,690+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,690+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London17 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,690+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,835+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Rome8 seats leftUSD $2,835+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London17 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,835+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from London17 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Rome9 seats leftUSD $2,835+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- FridayJun 28, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,835+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London17 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Rome8 seats leftUSD $2,835+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Slovakia , Slovenia and Italy
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2019 the full payment of $2,226 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2226 for Trail To Rome (16 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 280 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 62 km
- Kutna Hora (Czech Republic)
- 210 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 290 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 53 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,226 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,173 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Trail To Rome (16 Days)