Trail To Rome (16 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,676
- Rather Poor
- 이이지영Written on July 26, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
She is really kind and competent guide
- SSayakaWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- SSathishWritten on May 16, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour guide with local knowledge of the areas we visited. Made sure we had an enjoyable experience! Thanks Trent
- SESamaraWritten on May 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing trip! Having transportation organised and a guide who was experienced and knew all the local places was great. Trent was an incredible tour manager, made the experience that much better!
- JDJordanWritten on May 16, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
- NNikolaWritten on May 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tammy was a seriously awesome tour guide, knew heaps about all the countries and places we went to and was so passionate about her job and travel!!!! Was an unforgettable holiday! My best friend and i would seriously do it again! Especially if Tammy was our... Read more
- RFRachelWritten on May 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had such a wonderful holiday, tour guide always knew of things to do in each city, never a dull day. Loved spending xmas and new years in such beautiful cities with beautiful new people
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam incl Edam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Vienna via Kutna Hora
- Day 8: Vienna
- Day 9: Vienna to Krakow via Auschwitz
- Day 10: Krakow
- Day 11: Krakow to Budapest via Banska Bystrica
- Day 12: Budapest
- Day 13: Budapest to Ljubljana via Lake Bled
- Day 14: Ljubljana to Venice
- Day 15: Venice to Rome
- Day 16: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
Contiki operates tours exclusively for travellers between ages 18-35. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers. Due to this, children under the age of 18 and adults outside of the age range are not able to participate in this tour.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Trail To Rome (16 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayNov 30, 2018from London17 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Rome0 seats left$113USD $2,269+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- SundayDec 2, 2018from London17 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$113USD $2,269+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- FridayDec 7, 2018from London17 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Rome8 seats left$113USD $2,269+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- FridayDec 14, 2018from London17 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$113USD $2,269+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- SundayDec 16, 2018from London17 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Rome7 seats left$117USD $2,335+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from London17 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Rome0 seats left$117USD $2,335+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from London17 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Rome0 seats left$117USD $2,335+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- FridayDec 28, 2018from London17 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat left$117USD $2,335+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- SundayDec 30, 2018from London17 DaysTuesdayJan 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$117USD $2,335+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
- FridayJan 4, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Rome0 seats left$117USD $2,335+ $340 Food Fund Trail To Rome
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Slovakia , Slovenia and Italy
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 January 2019 the full payment of $1,676 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1676 for Trail To Rome (16 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 280 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 62 km
- Kutna Hora (Czech Republic)
- 210 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 290 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 53 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,676 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Trail To Rome (16 Days)