Croatian Island Hopper Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 1,476
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +3 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Indulge in a welcome dinner on your shiny sailboat
- Enjoy peachy beaches and hidden bars at Korcula
- Explore the glamorous playground of Hvar
- Party like pirates as you anchor down in Wild Bay
- Soak up the Mediterranean high life in Makarska
- Sip cocktails at swim-up waterside rock bars in Split
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Sailing, Beach, Sailboat, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- LLizWritten on June 30, 20172.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The guide was fantastic - knew her stuff but also knew most people just wanted to know a few cool facts and party, and accommodated these needs well. The islands and nightlife are quite nice, but nothing spectacular. The heat was the biggest - and a massive... Read more
- KKatelynWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a trip of a lifetime. Started in Croatia with the fabulous tour guide Kassie. Made each and everyones experience amazing, including myself by going above and beyond celebrating my 21st. Thankyou for all the memories and too making sure I survived my... Read more
- SBSamanthaWritten on December 7, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Such a fun fun summer time trip!!
- ThorWritten on July 29, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a good week overall. Everyday was blue sky and sunshine. Our boat was really nice, swim during the day, explore and a new port in the afternoon and party in the evening. It is a beautiful part of the world. It was 50/50 guys/girls, the guys on the... Read more
- BBryannaWritten on December 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guide went above and beyond what I'm sure his role was. Everybody on the boat had an amazing time for the entire week thanks to Chris!!
- Kaila-JaneWritten on December 24, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The whole tour and people on it was everything it lived up to and more. Would do it again and again.
- ADAllyWritten on December 24, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Croatian euphoria! Had the most exceptional time on the Contiki Croatia island hopper with the best team, crew and guide. Chris made the tour so easy, lighthearted and fun with his wonderful attitude towards travel life and exploring new destinations. Chris... Read more
- SStephanieWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One of the highlights of our 3 month trip around Europe. Lots of great friends and memories from this trip.
- JamieWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip wouldn't have been the same without Chris. He made the difference between a good experience and a great experience!! He was always very organized and worked hard to ensure we had everything we needed.
- TTanyaWritten on November 23, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
T-bone made my experience unforgettable, unregretable and so much fun all in one. He has so much knowledge about every place we saw, and was easy to talk to. I couldn't ask for a better tour guide. I was motion sick so much so that I had to take T-bone... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik to Korcćula
- Day 3: Korcula to Hvar
- Day 4: Hvar to Wild Bay
- Day 5: Wild Bay to Bol
- Day 6: Bol to Makarska
- Day 7: Makarska to Split
- Day 8: Depart Split
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Sailing & Cruise
- Croatian Island Hopper North
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- Sailing & Cruise
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where is the exact meet up point for this tour?
Contiki advised that for the departure you will meet at Guz Harbour (New Port), look for Contiki or Katarina line staff at the port. The boat will be boarding and taking of at 12 noon. We advise you to be there by 11am, for if you miss the boat you will have to make your own way to the next stop.
If we are travelling with a suitcase throughout Europe where can we store this suitacase prior to our Croatian Island Hopper South tour?
The Contiki Basement in London has luggage storage for a small fee, as do most hotels.
If you would like to leave it at a hotel in Croatia, it would be best to contact them directly.
What is the best luggage to bring? Are there laundry facilities on the boat?
Best kind of luggage is a backpack for this trip, and Contiki has a maximum luggage allowance of 20kg. There are no laundry facilities on the boat so you will need to pack accordingly - you can rinse or hand wash your clothes if needed on the boat.
Guides who have led this tour
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather23rd September 2018
Croatian Island Hopper Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split9 seats left$399$1,845-20%USD $1,476
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Split9 seats left$431$1,995-20%USD $1,596
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Split10+ seats left$431$1,995-20%USD $1,596
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Split8 seats left$431$1,995-20%USD $1,596
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Split10+ seats left$411$1,905-20%USD $1,524
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Split10+ seats left$411$1,905-20%USD $1,524
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 June 2019 the full payment of $1,476 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1476 for Croatian Island Hopper Dubrovnik, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,476 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,893 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatian Island Hopper Dubrovnik