Croatian Island Hopper Dubrovnik (8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,372
- +3 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Stay on A Class sailboats on crystal waters
- Diocletions palace in Split
- The Old Town of Dubrovnik
- Picture perfect scenery along the endless Croatian coastline
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- KKatelynWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentHad a trip of a lifetime. Started in Croatia with the fabulous tour guide Kassie. Made each and everyones experience amazing, including myself by going above and beyond celebrating my 21st. Thankyou for all the memories and too making sure I survived my first solo trip.Show detailed ratings
- SBSamanthaWritten on December 7, 20163.5 - GoodSuch a fun fun summer time trip!!Show detailed ratings
- ThorWritten on July 29, 20154.5 - ExcellentIt was a good week overall. Everyday was blue sky and sunshine. Our boat was really nice, swim during the day, explore and a new port in the afternoon and party in the evening. It is a beautiful part of the world. It was 50/50 guys/girls, the guys on the tour were great blokes and the girls were just okay, except for one who was a real creep. But otherwise a good group. The girls didn't really interact much with the guys and it could be hard to get them to talk. It was a bit weird a girl would barely speak to you on the boat then start grinding on you in a nightclub. The ratio is important as I could see from the other boats doing the same itinerary that the ones with a 80%+ ratio of girls are the ones with the most problems. Even the guys on these boats said that. But it was still a good week, just not the 5* "best week of my life" like the many reviews claim. Dubrovnik and Hvar were my favourites. Be warned there are so many Aussies in Croatia doing these sailing tours in summer you feel like you are in Australia. I like to meet fellow Aussies when travelling but it was a bit crazy with the masses of us. I would recommend this tour, a lot does depend on the mix you get on the boat as you spend a lot of time together.Show detailed ratings
- BBryannaWritten on December 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentThe guide went above and beyond what I'm sure his role was. Everybody on the boat had an amazing time for the entire week thanks to Chris!!Show detailed ratings
- Kaila-JaneWritten on December 24, 20145.0 - ExcellentThe whole tour and people on it was everything it lived up to and more. Would do it again and again.Show detailed ratings
- ADAllyWritten on December 24, 20144.5 - ExcellentCroatian euphoria! Had the most exceptional time on the Contiki Croatia island hopper with the best team, crew and guide. Chris made the tour so easy, lighthearted and fun with his wonderful attitude towards travel life and exploring new destinations. Chris was very welcoming to everyone on board and ensured that we all felt comfortable. Would travel with Chris any day of the week and twice on sundays! Thanks for making Croatia on of my most favourite memories of my european adventure!Show detailed ratings
- SStephanieWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentOne of the highlights of our 3 month trip around Europe. Lots of great friends and memories from this trip.Show detailed ratings
- TTanyaWritten on November 23, 20145.0 - ExcellentT-bone made my experience unforgettable, unregretable and so much fun all in one. He has so much knowledge about every place we saw, and was easy to talk to. I couldn't ask for a better tour guide. I was motion sick so much so that I had to take T-bone aside and discuss leaving. Even though he just met me, he still went out of his way to not only talk me into staying, but always making sure I was feeling ok. If it wasn't for T-bone I would have regretted leaving on night 2. Top bloke.Show detailed ratings
- DADanielWritten on November 23, 20145.0 - ExcellentChis "Tbone" was a quality travel guide. We had other guides throughout our holiday through Europe and no one compared to Chris's hospitality, knowledge, friendliness and all round great down to earth good guy. Any trip company would value Chris as an employee and he would help improve there company with what he can offer. I'm sure Contiki know how lucky they really are to have a guy like Chris Tbone on there team.Show detailed ratings
- JamieWritten on November 23, 20145.0 - ExcellentChris was HANDS DOWN the best tour guide I've ever experience. Coming from America I was very impressed.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik to Korčula
- Day 3: Korčula to Hvar
- Day 4: Hvar to Wild Bay
- Day 5: Wild Bay to Bol
- Day 6: Bol to Makarska
- Day 7: Makarska to Split
- Day 8: Depart Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Sailing & Cruise: sun, sea, sand & adventure with Contiki
- Contiki Sailing, Cruise & Beach Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where is the exact meet up point for this tour?
Contiki advised that for the departure you will meet at Guz Harbour (New Port), look for Contiki or Katarina line staff at the port. The boat will be boarding and taking of at 12 noon. We advise you to be there by 11am, for if you miss the boat you will have to make your own way to the next stop.
If we are travelling with a suitcase throughout Europe where can we store this suitacase prior to our Croatian Island Hopper South tour?
The Contiki Basement in London has luggage storage for a small fee, as do most hotels.
If you would like to leave it at a hotel in Croatia, it would be best to contact them directly.
What is the best luggage to bring? Are there laundry facilities on the boat?
Best kind of luggage is a backpack for this trip, and Contiki has a maximum luggage allowance of 20kg. There are no laundry facilities on the boat so you will need to pack accordingly - you can rinse or hand wash your clothes if needed on the boat.
Guides who have led this tour
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Croatian Island Hopper Dubrovnik (8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Split10+ seats left$377$1,715-20%USD $1,372
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Split8 seats left$377$1,715-20%USD $1,372
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Split0 seats left$45USD $1,799Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Split7 seats left$377$1,715-20%USD $1,372
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split9 seats left$43DealUSD $1,719
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Split9 seats left$47DealUSD $1,865
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Split10+ seats left$47DealUSD $1,865
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Split8 seats left$47DealUSD $1,865
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Split10+ seats left$44DealUSD $1,775
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Split10+ seats left$44DealUSD $1,775
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 September 2018 the full payment of $1,372 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1372 for Croatian Island Hopper Dubrovnik (8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,372 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatian Island Hopper Dubrovnik (8 Days)