European Trail (End London, Summer, 23 Days)
- US $ 2,952
- JUST PAY $200 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Down some pizza, pasta and gelato in Rome
- Spend your day exploring fairytale castles in Prague
- Enjoy a smorgasbord of partying and visit the Berlin Wall
- Step back in time and discover the rich history of Dresden
- Tick off your bucket list with a gondola ride in Venice
- Step back in time and pay your respects at Auschwitz
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Discovery, Historical
- Rather Poor
- JJoelWakefieldWritten on April 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tai made my Europe Contiki everything I wanted it to be and more! She was fun, energetic and full of helpful information and tips and made this trip an absolute breeze! She always had time for questions, and always made sure we had a smile. Thank you Tai!
- KKatherineWritten on April 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best trip of my life! Tai is amazing!
- AAliWritten on April 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tai was such an amazing tour guide. Besides her cool personality, she was hugely knowledgeable about all our destination cities. She knew the history of each place and on those long bus rides, found fun and engaging ways to tell those histories that would... Read more
- VVictoriaWritten on April 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is honestly the best trip you could ever take and it will change you in the best ways. Tai-Leigh is the best person to lead you through Europe. She goes above and beyond to give you an amazing time by ensuring you’re happy with all your meals and... Read more
- JJadeTeWeehiWritten on April 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tai knew everything and never left us unsure, thank you for a great tour experience!
- AGAnthonyWritten on April 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
First time traveling alone, and I was a bit nervous, but it was great. Maddie (guide) and Paolo (driver) were friendly, and helpful. At the start of every coach trip, Maddie would check on each person. Paolo also got involved a lot, and was great. The... Read more
- EREmilyWritten on July 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
She was great! Super helpful and funny and truly wanted us all to have the best experience possible!
- DEDylanWritten on July 29, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I genuinely believe my trip wouldn't have been the same without Greg as my guide. He was unbelievably knowledgable on a wide range of topics and was more importantly and genuine, caring and kind person. When I book my next trip (which I now will purely... Read more
- MRMelissaWritten on June 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
European Trail was amazing, I loved that I got to see so much of Europe in just 23 days! And it didn't feel overly rushed! I can't wait to go back to some of the places and adventure though them more! Plus Tarryn was a fantastic tour guide! Loved that she... Read more
- RRebeccaWritten on June 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tarryn is an amazing tour guide! She made the trip that much more awesome. She is very knowledgable and is easy to get along with.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam including Edam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Vienna via Kutna Hora
- Day 8: Vienna
- Day 9: Vienna to Krakow via Auschwitz
- Day 10: Krakow
- Day 11: Krakow to Budapest via Banska Bystrica
- Day 12: Budapest
- Day 13: Budapest to Ljubljana via Lake Bled
- Day 14: Ljubljana to Venice
- Day 15: Venice to Rome
- Day 16: Rome
- Day 17: Rome to Florence
- Day 18: Florence
- Day 19: Florence to Swiss Alps via Pisa
- Day 20: Swiss Alps
- Day 21: Swiss Alps to Paris
- Day 22: Paris
- Day 23: Paris to London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- European Trail
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi I am Chloe. I packed my suitcase two years ago to lead a life on the road and two years later here..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
European Trail (End London, Summer, 23 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayMay 31, 2019from London24 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,545+ $470 Food Fund European Trail
- FridayMay 31, 2019from London24 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to ParisOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,545+ $470 Food Fund European Trail
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,545+ $470 Food Fund European Trail
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to ParisOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,545+ $470 Food Fund European Trail
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London24 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,545+ $470 Food Fund European TrailSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London24 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,545+ $470 Food Fund European TrailSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $3,545+ $470 Food Fund European Trail
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Paris7 seats leftUSD $3,545+ $470 Food Fund European Trail
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London24 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,745+ $470 Food Fund European Trail
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London24 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $3,745+ $470 Food Fund European Trail
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Slovakia , Slovenia and Italy
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2019 the full payment of $2,952 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2952 for European Trail (End London, Summer, 23 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 19 km
- Edam (Netherlands)
- 565 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 62 km
- Kutna Hora (Czech Republic)
- 210 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,952 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,173 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 61 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Trail (End London, Summer, 23 Days)