European Trail (23 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,428
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- EREmilyWritten on July 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShe was great! Super helpful and funny and truly wanted us all to have the best experience possible!Show detailed ratings
- DEDylanWritten on July 29, 20164.5 - ExcellentI genuinely believe my trip wouldn't have been the same without Greg as my guide. He was unbelievably knowledgable on a wide range of topics and was more importantly and genuine, caring and kind person. When I book my next trip (which I now will purely because of the fine organisation and enjoyable experience) I will be asking for Greg as my guide again.Show detailed ratings
- MRMelissaWritten on June 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentEuropean Trail was amazing, I loved that I got to see so much of Europe in just 23 days! And it didn't feel overly rushed! I can't wait to go back to some of the places and adventure though them more! Plus Tarryn was a fantastic tour guide! Loved that she had so much knowledge about each country!Show detailed ratings
- RRebeccaWritten on June 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentTarryn is an amazing tour guide! She made the trip that much more awesome. She is very knowledgable and is easy to get along with.Show detailed ratings
- GGuyWritten on June 23, 20164.0 - GoodHad a lot of fun on the European Trail, lucky enough to get a great group of people to share the three weeks with. Tarryn did an amazing job leading the tour, extremely knowledgeable, super approachable and easy to get along with!Show detailed ratings
- CMCelesteWritten on June 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentTarryn was absolutely amazing. Very knowledgable and such an amazing person to be around ! Would def go on tour with her again! Thanks tazzza!!! ❤️Show detailed ratings
- MSMikeWritten on June 23, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing!!! Guide was sooooo good and super knowledgableShow detailed ratings
- WHWakeefWritten on June 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentIt was really fun, Chloe was amazing :) loved it!Show detailed ratings
- EKElizabethWritten on May 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentAmazing! It was the trip of a lifetime and Megs was a big part of that. Not only did she have a clear passion and understanding of the history and culture, but could also recommend great restaurants, clubs, and sights of interest.Show detailed ratings
- CBCraigWritten on May 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentShe was excellent. Easy to talk to and really knowledgeable on everything. She was an absolute delight to be around.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna
- Day 9: Vienna to Krakow
- Day 10: Krakow
- Day 11: Krakow to Budapest
- Day 12: Budapest
- Day 13: Budapest to Ljubljana
- Day 14: Ljubljana to Venice
- Day 15: Venice to Rome
- Day 16: Rome
- Day 17: Rome to Florence
- Day 18: Florence
- Day 19: Florence to Swiss Alps
- Day 20: Swiss Alps
- Day 21: Paris
- Day 22: Swiss Alps to Paris
- Day 23: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi I am Chloe. I packed my suitcase two years ago to lead a life on the road and two years later here..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Daniel6th February 2018
European Trail (23 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayMay 4, 2018from London24 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to London0 seats left$129USD $3,096+ $620 Food Fund European Trail
- FridayMay 4, 2018from London24 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Paris0 seats left$129USD $3,096+ $620 Food Fund European Trail
- FridayMay 11, 2018from London24 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to London8 seats left$129USD $3,096+ $620 Food Fund European Trail
- FridayMay 11, 2018from London24 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Paris8 seats left$129USD $3,096+ $620 Food Fund European Trail
- FridayMay 25, 2018from London24 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to London0 seats left$132USD $3,173+ $620 Food Fund European Trail
- FridayMay 25, 2018from London24 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Paris0 seats left$132USD $3,173+ $620 Food Fund European Trail
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London24 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to London10+ seats left$132USD $3,173+ $620 Food Fund European Trail
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London24 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$132USD $3,173+ $620 Food Fund European Trail
- SundayJun 3, 2018from London24 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to London9 seats left$925$3,305-28%USD $2,380+ $620 Food Fund European Trail
- SundayJun 3, 2018from London24 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Paris9 seats left$925$3,305-28%USD $2,380+ $620 Food Fund European Trail
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Slovenia , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 June 2018 the full payment of $2,428 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2428 for European Trail (23 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 280 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 332 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 293 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 381 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 183 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,428 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,674 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 55 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Trail (23 Days)