Croatian Island Hopper South (Start Split)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,602
- Relax at the Zlatni Rat 'Golden Cape'
- Swim in the blue waters of the Adriatic
- Get lost in the walled city of Dubrovnik
- Pay a visit to the Dominican Monastery
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- JJennaWritten on December 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was the absolute best tour guide anyone could ask for. Our whole trip was made so easy and fun thanks to her. She was so knowledgeable about each place and she was loads of fun too. She managed to cater to everyone in each town whether it be things to do, the history, places to eat and best places to party. I cannot recommend Kassie enough! She was more than a tour guide to each of us aswell, she was a friend. Thanks again Kas for making our trip unforgettable.Show detailed ratings
- ZWZoeWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was literally the best. I had the most amazing tour.Show detailed ratings
- CHCameronWritten on December 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentSail Croatia far exceeded expectations as it was a great balance between partying having a great time and seeing some truly spectacular sights along the way. Would not of expected to become so close with the sail Croatia group in such a short amount of time. Definitely recommended!Show detailed ratings
- BCBrodieWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing a really great experience met some awesome people ,rooms are tiny but you are in them to sleep , tour leader was great very easy going always pointed you in the right direction on what places to go wether it be to eat, drink or see a sight or do an activityShow detailed ratings
- SBStephenWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentSail Croatia was one of the best decisions I ever made. Had so much fun relaxing on the awesome blue water by day and partying at night. Kassie was a lot of fun to have as a guide. She knew the area and how to have a good time!!Show detailed ratings
- JJimWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie is your one stop shop for everything and anything you need to know while traveling. She made our tour the most enjoyable and we made memories that will last a life time.Show detailed ratings
- EAEmilyWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was a great Contiki group leader during my Sail Croatia last year. She made sure everyone was safe, comfortable and had heaps of fun! Her knowledge of the area and history made the trip so much more interesting and I couldn't imagine it without her.Show detailed ratings
- HCHaydenWritten on December 3, 20164.0 - GoodKassie was amazing, could not say a bad thing about her & her knowledge & professionalism on our tour. Highly recommend her for any role she chooses in the future.Show detailed ratings
- JRJessicaWritten on November 14, 20164.5 - ExcellentDani was such a lovely tour guide, she was bubbly and informative and really made the trip what it was!Show detailed ratings
- KWKateWritten on November 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentI love dani! She is full of energy and so fun to be with! Genuinely kind and caring! I hope I end up on one of her tours again. She's an A++ leader and a real sweetheart!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split to Pucisca
- Day 2: Pucisca to Makarska
- Day 3: Makarska to Bol
- Day 4: Bol to Wild Bay
- Day 5: Wild Bay to Hvar
- Day 6: Hvar to Korčula
- Day 7: Korčula to Dubrovnik
- Day 8: Depart Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Sailing & Cruise: sun, sea, sand & adventure with Contiki
- Contiki Sailing
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 1, 2016
Where does this tour specifically start in Split?
Your exact meeting point is detailed in your final tour vouchers once you are booked on the tour. Normally it is in the port area of Split where many different boats set sail from, out the front of Diocletian's Palace.
- June 1, 2016
When can I have my final tour vouchers?
Normally the final tour vouchers are released 6 weeks prior to departure.
- May 1, 2016
How much money do you recommended spending per day?
We're all different; some of us want souvenirs, some of us want to indulge in nights out, some want to do all the optional activities and experience it all!
However we have an approximate guide to minimum daily spend for Europe -
Additionally, once you have made a booking make sure you check out the approximate cost of the Optional Activities available on your tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
Croatian Island Hopper South (Start Split)
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$64USD $1,531+ $130 Port TaxBased on Twin Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$67USD $1,602+ $130 Port TaxBased on Twin Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$67USD $1,602+ $130 Port TaxBased on Twin Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$67USD $1,602+ $130 Port TaxBased on Twin Room
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$67USD $1,602+ $130 Port TaxBased on Twin Room
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$67USD $1,602+ $130 Port TaxBased on Twin Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 June 2018 the full payment of $1,602 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1602 for Croatian Island Hopper South (Start Split), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 24 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Bol (Croatia)
- 14 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,602 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 37 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatian Island Hopper South (Start Split)