London To Athens Plus Mykonos & Santorini Island Escape 8 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 3,843
- Splurge on a shopping spree of the Champs-Elysées
- Glide on a gondola through the canals of Venice
- Down some pizza, pasta and gelato in Rome
- Wander through the ruins of legendary Pompeii
- Step back in time and explore the Acropolis of Athens
- Soak up the sunshine and island vibes on Mykonos
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Sightseeing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 6: Beaujolais Wine Region to Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to The Riviera via Arles
- Day 9: French Riviera including Moncao
- Day 10: French Riviera to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Florence
- Day 13: Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Rome to Overnight Adriatic Ferry via Pompeii and Bari
- Day 17: Overnight Adriatic Ferry to Corfu
- Day 18: Corfu
- Day 19: Corfu
- Day 20: Corfu to Athens via Corinth Canal
- Day 21: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 22: Mykonos
- Day 23: Mykonos
- Day 24: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 25 - 27: Santorini
- Day 27: Santorini to Athens
- Day 28: Depart Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AlenaWritten on July 25, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Nothing particularly special. It was your standard tour of Europe. I thought the tour manager, Kat, was incredibly unorganized and shared very little information with us about the places we visited. The ME time activities were overpriced and mostly not... Read more
- DDaniWritten on July 22, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Exploring Europe for the first time with my partner, Megs was a friend not just a tour manager. It was the best experience of our lives and Megs personality made our tour group a mini family away from home. Her infectious smile and character has left such... Read more
- BCBethWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Trip of a lifetime! I did a 21 day tour around Europe with Greg. He was incredible! So organised and approachable. He was also extremely knowledgable about every place. 5 stars for you Greg!!!
- CChantelleWritten on December 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was amazing and the continue london to Athens was a blast!
- MMelissaWritten on December 8, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Yes, it was amazing
- MMichelleWritten on December 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg is AMAZING!
- ALAshleyWritten on December 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing and knowledgeable tour guide. Start off my trip with him as a tour guide and can honestly say he made the trip! Still in contact to this day
- ARAllanWritten on October 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did the London to Athens Contiki with Suzie in September. It was an absolutely amazing experience made that much better by our amazing tour guide. She felt more like a friend instantly than our tour manager and was always happy and keen to come out and... Read more
- EAEmmaWritten on October 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first time ever doing a tour overseas and I was a little scared at first but Susie made sure everything was organised!! She was absolutely amazing!!! Seriously will see what ones she's doing just to have her as my guide again!! xx
- NWNicoleWritten on October 25, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip with Contiki totally beat all my expectations and was defiantly one the best experiences of my life. Susie was a huge part in making it that amazing and I would 100% recommend all my friends to use Contiki!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- London to Athens
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- London is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 57 km
- Fontainebleau (France)
- 782 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 935 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 382 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,843 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,047 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 54 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London To Athens Plus Mykonos & Santorini Island Escape 8 Days