Oktoberfest Munich 5Days
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 555
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Wear your best Dirndls and Lederhosen
- Enjoy traditional German Cuisine
- Sample the best brews
- Visit Marienplatz and Olympic Park
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- KSKandyceWritten on October 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentDid the 5-Day Oktoberfest tour with Megs and it was wonderful! She's so upbeat and charismatic and knows how to get everyone involved, even if we all were drunk most of the trip! Thanks again, Megs; you made my first Contiki a memorable one!Show detailed ratings
- VarushWritten on December 3, 20164.0 - GoodAn amazing experience! With diverse individual with great attitudes. Made the trip that much enjoyable when assimilating to the group was so easy.Show detailed ratings
- CCainWritten on September 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentGreat Oktoberfest with Contiki Matt, looked after us and made the tripShow detailed ratings
- MDMichaelWritten on September 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentI did the Contiki Oktoberfest tour with Matt as the guide this year and it was amazing. He was organised, on time and certainly knew the subtle nuances of Munich and the festival that only a local (or a very good tour guide) would know. I would do a tour with Matt again in a heartbeat.Show detailed ratings
- ShereeWritten on February 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentPerfect way to enjoy Oktoberfest! Don't worry about travelling solo or trying to find your costume before you get to Germany, Contiki took care of everything. Great people/vibes/culture/party thanks for an awesome week.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on October 31, 2007What an experience this was i didnt know what to expect except to be drinking lots of beer in those really heavy steins. The bus trip took for ever to get there about 20 hours but it was over night so we slept as much as we could we got there no mucking around and went straight to the beer halls... haha people everywhere in the spirit it was great. Beer after Beer... by the end of the night everyone is so drunk... and dancing on the tables it is great. The age was 18 to old... all nationalities. At the end of the night when the beer halls close there are heaps of rides to go on if you dare after all those beers. If you love a party and beer then you would love oktoberfest.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 26, 2007If your thinking about going to oktoberfest and you cool with staying in freezing cold tents and being on a coach for 15 hours then going the contiki 5 day tour would be the go. It gives you a chance to meet loads of people and you dont have to really worry about anything except where your gonna get your next beer from. From my experence you shold definitely take a good sleeping bag and plenty of spare clothes and socks! You'll need a couple of pairs of shoes as it gets very muddy and wet during the time Oktoberfest is on. Make sure if you're there on a weekend that you're at oktoberfest by 7am because the halls get full shortly after that and you have no chance of getting after that. All n all i had a wicked time there and will be tryin to make it next year for sure!
- AAnonymousWritten on July 14, 2007We started on the long bus trip from london to Munich driving through the night. After a restless sleep we arrived in Munich in the morning to the campsite. We chucked our stuff in our tent and had some quick breakfast and a shower. We then went straight to the oktoberfest grounds to start a stein of many to come. TYhe grounds also offered many roller coasters and attractions also the food there is sensational. Over the days we moved to many of the different tents sampling the different brews and atmospheres. Make note that on weekends you have to get in to a hall before 9.30 and stay in. also if your staying at the campground wake up early to get a shower. Contiki offers a very convinient shuttle bus at various times morning and night.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2 - 5: Munich
- Day 5: Depart Munich
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Festivals & Short Stays
- Contiki Short Trips & Festivals
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Went on a Contiki European Whirl in 2013...had such a blast I joined the company. Best decision of my..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Oktoberfest Munich 5Days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Munich5 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to MunichNot available in your region
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Munich5 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Munich9 seats left$14USD $555
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Munich5 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$14USD $555
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Munich5 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Munich8 seats left$20USD $810
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Munich5 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Munich8 seats left$20USD $810
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Munich5 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$20USD $810
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 November 2018 the full payment of $555 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $555 for Oktoberfest Munich 5Days, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $555 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,810 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Munich 5Days