South West Coastal Path: Padstow to St Ives
- Our saving
- US $ 957
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Padstow
- Day 2: Padstow to Porthcothan 21 km/13 miles
- Day 3: Porthcothan to Newquay 17.5 km/11 miles
- Day 4: Newquay to Perranporth 18.5 km/11.5 miles
- Day 5: Perranporth to Portreath 20 km/12.5 miles
- Day 6: Portreath to Hayle 20 km/12.5 miles
- Day 7: Hayle to St Ives 9 km/5.5 miles
- Day 8: Arrangments end after breakfast
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What level of fitness is required for this tour?
You need have a good level of fitness and we recommend 3 - 4 one hour cardio workouts per week and also do day walks in the gear that you are wearing on the walk so you know you will be comfortable. Generally you will be carrying a daypack of approx. 3 - 5kg.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- William14th November 2018
South West Coastal Path: Padstow to St Ives
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdayMar 26, 2019from Padstow8 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$40USD $957Based on Twin
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Padstow8 DaysWednesdayApr 3, 2019to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$40USD $957Based on Twin
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Padstow8 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$40USD $957Based on Twin
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Padstow8 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$40USD $957Based on Twin
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Padstow8 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$40USD $957Based on Twin
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Padstow8 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$40USD $957Based on Twin
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Padstow8 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$40USD $957Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Padstow8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$40USD $957Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Padstow8 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$40USD $957Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Padstow8 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$40USD $957Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Padstow is the starting point and St Ives is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 March 2019 the full payment of $957 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $957 for South West Coastal Path: Padstow to St Ives, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Padstow (England)
- 7 km
- Porthcothan (England)
- 11 km
- Newquay (England)
- 10 km
- Perranporth (England)
- 13 km
- Portreath (England)
- 13 km
- Hayle (England)
- 5 km
- St Ives (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $957 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for South West Coastal Path: Padstow to St Ives via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,523 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours