South West Coastal Path: Padstow to St Ives
- Our saving
- US $ 829
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Padstow
- Day 2: Padstow to Porthcothan 21 km/13 miles
- Day 3: Porthcothan to Newquay 17.5 km/11 miles
- Day 4: Newquay to Perranporth 18.5 km/11.5 miles
- Day 5: Perranporth to Portreath 20 km/12.5 miles
- Day 6: Portreath to Hayle 20 km/12.5 miles
- Day 7: Hayle to St Ives 9 km/5.5 miles
- Day 8: Arrangments end after breakfast
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Connie C Harris's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
It was very different from riding in the states. We had a difficult time navigating the maps. The traffic was terrifying as we rode single file. The 3rd day, we were told to ride abreast, making it easier for cars to pass us aa one. That would be a good tip... Read more
- Felicia Guan's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Wonderful trails，even for first time hiker like Jerry，my husband。It's quite well marked，with GPS on cellphone，no wrong turns。We really enjoyed the walk。
- Todd Schneider's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Was amazing! Our first time in Switzerland and loved it. Hotel was perfect and the service man Chif gave amazing service and was a perfect interpreter for our poor Italian skillet. Want to go back next year!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What level of fitness is required for this tour?
You need have a good level of fitness and we recommend 3 - 4 one hour cardio workouts per week and also do day walks in the gear that you are wearing on the walk so you know you will be comfortable. Generally you will be carrying a daypack of approx. 3 - 5kg.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
South West Coastal Path: Padstow to St Ives
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Padstow8 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$30USD $967Based on Twin
- ThursdayMar 26, 2020from Padstow8 DaysThursdayApr 2, 2020to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$121$950-13%USD $829Based on Twin
- FridayMar 27, 2020from Padstow8 DaysFridayApr 3, 2020to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$121$950-13%USD $829Based on Twin
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Padstow8 DaysSaturdayApr 4, 2020to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$121$950-13%USD $829Based on Twin
- SundayMar 29, 2020from Padstow8 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$121$950-13%USD $829Based on Twin
- MondayMar 30, 2020from Padstow8 DaysMondayApr 6, 2020to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$121$950-13%USD $829Based on Twin
- TuesdayMar 31, 2020from Padstow8 DaysTuesdayApr 7, 2020to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$121$950-13%USD $829Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 1, 2020from Padstow8 DaysWednesdayApr 8, 2020to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$121$950-13%USD $829Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 2, 2020from Padstow8 DaysThursdayApr 9, 2020to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$121$950-13%USD $829Based on Twin
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Padstow8 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to St IvesOnly 2 seats left$121$950-13%USD $829Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Padstow is the starting point and St Ives is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 2 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 2 January 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Padstow (England)
- 7 km
- Porthcothan (England)
- 11 km
- Newquay (England)
- 10 km
- Perranporth (England)
- 13 km
- Portreath (England)
- 13 km
- Hayle (England)
- 5 km
- St Ives (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $829 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,222 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,482 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours