Coast to Coast Rambler - 18 Days
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,718
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- St Bees
- Robin Hood's Bay
Start in St Bees and end in Robin Hood's Bay! With the self-guided tour Coast to Coast Rambler - 18 Days, you have a 18 day tour package taking you from St Bees to Robin Hood's Bay and through St Bees, England and 15 other destinations in England. Coast to Coast Rambler - 18 Days includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive St Bees
- Day 2: St. Bees to Ennerdale Bridge 23.5 km/14.5 miles, 6 h
- Day 3: Ennerdale Bridge to Borrowdale 26.5 km/16.5 miles, 7 h
- Day 4: Borrowdale to Grasmere 13.5 km/8.5 miles, 5-6 h via Helm Crag
- Day 5: Grasmere to Patterdale 12 km/7.5 miles, 5.5 h standard route
- Day 6: Patterdale to Bampton Grange 22.5 km/14 miles, 6 h
- Day 7: Bampton Grange to Orton 19.5 km/12 miles, 5 h
- Day 8: Orton to Kirkby Stephen 18 km/11 miles, 5 h
- Day 9: Kirkby Stephen to Keld 24 km/14.5 miles, 6 h or Thwaite 27 km/16.5 miles
- Day 10: Keld or Thwaite to Reeth 20 km/12.5km, 5 h or 18.5 km/11.5 miles, 5 h
- Day 11: Reeth to Richmond 20 km /12.5 miles, 5 h
- Day 12: Richmond to Danby Wiske 22.5 km/14 miles, 5 h
- Day 13: Danby Wiske to Osmotherley 16 km/10 miles, 3.5 h
- Day 14: Osmotherley to Clay Bank Top or Chop Gate 18 km/11 miles or 21 km/13 miles, 6 h
- Day 15: Clay Bank Top or Chop Gate to Blakey 11 km/7 miles or 11.5 km/9 miles, 4.5 h
- Day 16: Blakey to Egton Bridge or Grosmont 16 km/10 miles, 4 h
- Day 17: Egton Bridge or Grosmont to Robin Hood's Bay 25.7 km/16 miles, 7 h
- Day 18: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you offer best price guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price for the same tour (same currency and dates), you can email us a quote and we can investigate it for our best price guarantee.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- St Bees is the starting point and Robin Hood's Bay is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $1,718 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1718 for Coast to Coast Rambler - 18 Days, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 213 km.
- St Bees (England)
- 11 km
- Ennerdale Bridge (England)
- 19 km
- Borrowdale (England)
- 10 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 10 km
- Patterdale (England)
- 13 km
- Bampton Grange (England)
- 14 km
- Orton (England)
- 15 km
- Kirkby Stephen (England)
- 14 km
- Keld (England)
- 14 km
- Reeth (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,718 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Coast to Coast Rambler - 18 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours