Coast to Coast Rambler - 18 Days
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 14:56:11
- Our saving
- US $ 1,718
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- St Bees
- Robin Hood's Bay
Start in St Bees and end in Robin Hood's Bay! With the self-guided tour Coast to Coast Rambler - 18 Days, you have a 18 day tour package taking you from St Bees to Robin Hood's Bay and through St Bees, England and 15 other destinations in England. Coast to Coast Rambler - 18 Days includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive St Bees
- Day 2: St. Bees to Ennerdale Bridge 23.5 km/14.5 miles, 6 h
- Day 3: Ennerdale Bridge to Borrowdale 26.5 km/16.5 miles, 7 h
- Day 4: Borrowdale to Grasmere 13.5 km/8.5 miles, 5-6 h via Helm Crag
- Day 5: Grasmere to Patterdale 12 km/7.5 miles, 5.5 h standard route
- Day 6: Patterdale to Bampton Grange 22.5 km/14 miles, 6 h
- Day 7: Bampton Grange to Orton 19.5 km/12 miles, 5 h
- Day 8: Orton to Kirkby Stephen 18 km/11 miles, 5 h
- Day 9: Kirkby Stephen to Keld 24 km/14.5 miles, 6 h or Thwaite 27 km/16.5 miles
- Day 10: Keld or Thwaite to Reeth 20 km/12.5km, 5 h or 18.5 km/11.5 miles, 5 h
- Day 11: Reeth to Richmond 20 km /12.5 miles, 5 h
- Day 12: Richmond to Danby Wiske 22.5 km/14 miles, 5 h
- Day 13: Danby Wiske to Osmotherley 16 km/10 miles, 3.5 h
- Day 14: Osmotherley to Clay Bank Top or Chop Gate 18 km/11 miles or 21 km/13 miles, 6 h
- Day 15: Clay Bank Top or Chop Gate to Blakey 11 km/7 miles or 11.5 km/9 miles, 4.5 h
- Day 16: Blakey to Egton Bridge or Grosmont 16 km/10 miles, 4 h
- Day 17: Egton Bridge or Grosmont to Robin Hoods Bay 25.7 km/16 miles, 7 h
- Day 18: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
Do you offer best price guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price for the same tour (same currency and dates), you can email us a quote and we can investigate it for our best price guarantee.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Coast to Coast Rambler - 18 Days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from St Bees18 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Robin Hood's BayOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,718Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 28, 2018from St Bees18 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Robin Hood's BayOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,718Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from St Bees18 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Robin Hood's BayOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,718Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from St Bees18 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Robin Hood's BayOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,718Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from St Bees18 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Robin Hood's BayOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,718Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from St Bees18 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Robin Hood's BayOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,718Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from St Bees18 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Robin Hood's BayOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,718Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from St Bees18 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Robin Hood's BayOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,718Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 4, 2018from St Bees18 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Robin Hood's BayOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,718Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from St Bees18 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Robin Hood's BayOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,718Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- St Bees is the starting point and Robin Hood's Bay is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,718 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1718 for Coast to Coast Rambler - 18 Days, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 213 km.
- St Bees (England)
- 11 km
- Ennerdale Bridge (England)
- 19 km
- Borrowdale (England)
- 10 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 10 km
- Patterdale (England)
- 13 km
- Bampton Grange (England)
- 14 km
- Orton (England)
- 15 km
- Kirkby Stephen (England)
- 14 km
- Keld (England)
- 14 km
- Reeth (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,718 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Coast to Coast Rambler - 18 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours