Walking in Haute Provence
- Our saving
- US $ 1,139
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive St Andre-les-Alpes
- Day 2: St. Andre to Castellane - 15 km/9.3 miles, 6 h
- Day 3: Castellane to Point Sublime (Rougon) - 18 km/11 miles, 6 h
- Day 4: Point Sublime to La Palud - 14 km/8.7 miles, 6 h or 22 km/13.6 miles, 8 h
- Day 5: La Palud to Moustiers - 16 km/10 miles, 6.5 h
- Day 6: Moustiers to Riez - 20 km/12.4 miles, 6 h
- Day 7: Riez, transfer to Aix en Provence
- Day 8: Arrangements end after breakfast
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Tina Greener's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Matthew was amazing. World class guide. The tour description did not match the actual schedule (no gondola day #1). Unfortunately, those of us in good hiking fitness were held back by those less fit. That was frustrating to hike then wait over and over... Read more
- Colette Campbell Kealy's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Fab trip with excellent people - the route was slightly more challenging than described but was still enjoyable! Julien our guide was excellent with amazing knowledge of the area with a real passion for his job. Travelling in a group was the best way to... Read more
- D's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Julien was an amazing guide, being pacient with everybody, explaining everything and setting a good pace which everybody could follow. He worked very hard to get everything set, including all the packed lunches. Picasso is the best mule ever and Julien took... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
Walking in Haute Provence
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Saint-Andre-Les-Alpes8 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Aix-En-ProvenceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,139Based on Twin
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Saint-Andre-Les-Alpes8 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Aix-En-ProvenceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,139Based on Twin
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Saint-Andre-Les-Alpes8 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Aix-En-ProvenceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,139Based on Twin
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Saint-Andre-Les-Alpes8 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Aix-En-ProvenceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,139Based on Twin
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Saint-Andre-Les-Alpes8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Aix-En-ProvenceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,139Based on Twin
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Saint-Andre-Les-Alpes8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Aix-En-ProvenceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,139Based on Twin
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Saint-Andre-Les-Alpes8 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Aix-En-ProvenceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,139Based on Twin
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Saint-Andre-Les-Alpes8 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Aix-En-ProvenceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,139Based on Twin
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Saint-Andre-Les-Alpes8 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to Aix-En-ProvenceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,139Based on Twin
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Saint-Andre-Les-Alpes8 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Aix-En-ProvenceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,139Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Saint-Andre-Les-Alpes is the starting point and Aix-En-Provence is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 7 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Saint-Andre-Les-Alpes (France)
- 13 km
- Castellane (France)
- 11 km
- Point Sublime (France)
- 4 km
- Gorges Du Verdon (France)
- 4 km
- La Palud-sur-Verdon (France)
- 20 km
- Riez (France)
- 24 km
- Manosque (France)
- 44 km
- Aix-En-Provence (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,139 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking in Haute Provence via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 31,047 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours