Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,706
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Geilo and end in Aurland! With the self-guided tour The Fjordland, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Geilo, Norway and 5 other destinations in Norway. The Fjordland includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Geilo
- Day 2: Explore Geilo - Various walks 2-7 hours up to 21km/ 13 miles.
- Day 3: Train Geilo to Finse, walk options up to 20 km/12.5 miles, 5 h.
- Day 4: Explore Finse, walking options.
- Day 5: Train to Myrdal, walk to Flam - 20 km/16 miles, 5 h
- Day 6: Flam to Aurland - Optional walks or cruise to Aurland
- Day 7: Explore Aurland - Various walks from 13-19 km/8-11 miles, 4-6 h
- Day 8: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Geilo8 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Geilo8 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Geilo8 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Geilo8 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Geilo8 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Geilo8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Geilo8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Geilo8 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Geilo8 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Geilo8 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Geilo is the starting point and Aurland is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $1,706 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1706 for The Fjordland, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 175 km.
- Geilo (Norway)
- 39 km
- Finse (Norway)
- 25 km
- Myrdal (Norway)
- 14 km
- Flam (Norway)
- 7 km
- Aurland (Norway)
- 45 km
- Sognefjorden (Norway)
- 45 km
- Aurland (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,706 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Fjordland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,962 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours