Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 20 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,707
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Geilo and end in Aurland! With the self-guided tour The Fjordland, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Geilo, Norway and 5 other destinations in Norway. The Fjordland includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Geilo
- Day 2: Explore Geilo - Various walks 2-7 hours up to 21km/ 13 miles.
- Day 3: Train Geilo to Finse, walk options up to 20 km/12.5 miles, 5 h.
- Day 4: Explore Finse, walking options.
- Day 5: Train to Myrdal, walk to Flam - 20 km/16 miles, 5 h
- Day 6: Flam to Aurland - Optional walks or cruise to Aurland
- Day 7: Explore Aurland - Various walks from 13-19 km/8-11 miles, 4-6 h
- Day 8: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Geilo8 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,707
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Geilo8 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,707
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Geilo8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,707
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Geilo8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,707
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Geilo8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,707
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Geilo8 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,707
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Geilo8 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,707
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Geilo8 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,707
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Geilo8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,707
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Geilo8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,707
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Geilo is the starting point and Aurland is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 September 2018 the full payment of $1,707 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1707 for The Fjordland, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 175 km.
- Geilo (Norway)
- 39 km
- Finse (Norway)
- 25 km
- Myrdal (Norway)
- 14 km
- Flam (Norway)
- 7 km
- Aurland (Norway)
- 45 km
- Sognefjorden (Norway)
- 45 km
- Aurland (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,707 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Fjordland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,964 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours