Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 20:07:42
- Our saving
- US $ 1,690
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Geilo and end in Aurland! With the self-guided tour The Fjordland, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Geilo, Norway and 5 other destinations in Norway. The Fjordland includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Chalet
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Geilo
- Day 2: Explore Geilo - Various walks 2-7 hours up to 21km/ 13 miles.
- Day 3: Train Geilo to Finse, walk options up to 20 km/12.5 miles, 5 h.
- Day 4: Explore Finse, walking options.
- Day 5: Train to Myrdal, walk to Flam - 20 km/16 miles, 5 h
- Day 6: Flam to Aurland - Optional walks or cruise to Aurland
- Day 7: Explore Aurland - Various walks from 13-19 km/8-11 miles, 4-6 h
- Day 8: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chris10th October 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Geilo8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats leftOnly 21 hours left toSave $70USD $1,690
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Geilo8 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats leftOnly 21 hours left toSave $70USD $1,690
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Geilo8 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats leftOnly 21 hours left toSave $70USD $1,690
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Geilo8 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats leftOnly 21 hours left toSave $70USD $1,690
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Geilo8 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats leftOnly 21 hours left toSave $70USD $1,690
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Geilo8 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats leftOnly 21 hours left toSave $70USD $1,690
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Geilo8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats leftOnly 21 hours left toSave $70USD $1,690
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Geilo8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats leftOnly 21 hours left toSave $70USD $1,690
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Geilo8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats leftOnly 21 hours left toSave $70USD $1,690
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Geilo8 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to AurlandOnly 2 seats leftOnly 21 hours left toSave $70USD $1,690
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Geilo is the starting point and Aurland is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2018 the full payment of $1,690 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1690 for The Fjordland, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 175 km.
- Geilo (Norway)
- 39 km
- Finse (Norway)
- 25 km
- Myrdal (Norway)
- 14 km
- Flam (Norway)
- 7 km
- Aurland (Norway)
- 45 km
- Sognefjorden (Norway)
- 45 km
- Aurland (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,690 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Fjordland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,753 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours