- Our saving
- US $ 1,706
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Geilo
- Day 2: Explore Geilo - Various walks 2-7 hours up to 21km/ 13 miles.
- Day 3: Train Geilo to Finse, walk options up to 20 km/12.5 miles, 5 h.
- Day 4: Explore Finse, walking options.
- Day 5: Train to Myrdal, walk to Flam - 20 km/16 miles, 5 h
- Day 6: Flam to Aurland - Optional walks or cruise to Aurland
- Day 7: Explore Aurland - Various walks from 13-19 km/8-11 miles, 4-6 h
- Day 8: Arrangements end after breakfast
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Geilo8 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Geilo8 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Geilo8 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Geilo8 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Geilo8 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Geilo8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Geilo8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Geilo8 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Geilo8 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Geilo8 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to AurlandOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Geilo is the starting point and Aurland is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 February 2019 the full payment of $1,706 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1706 for The Fjordland, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Geilo (Norway)
- 39 km
- Finse (Norway)
- 25 km
- Myrdal (Norway)
- 14 km
- Flam (Norway)
- 7 km
- Aurland (Norway)
- 45 km
- Sognefjorden (Norway)
- 45 km
- Aurland (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,706 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Fjordland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,729 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours