Vineyard Trails of the Loire
- Our saving
- US $ 1,304
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week as it doesn't do the full route. A couple of bus legs.
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
we did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent. transportation of the bags went smoothly. the day hikes have been fantastic, yet some days have been rather long (day 3 (33km) & 4)... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Amboise
- Day 2: Amboise to Chenonceau 15.5 km/10 miles, 3.5 h
- Day 3: Chenonceau to Montbazon 27 km/16.7 miles, 6.5 h (Can be shortened)
- Day 4: Montbazon to Azay-le-Rideau. Choice of walks
- Day 5: Azay-le-Rideau to Chinon 27 km/17 miles, 7 h
- Day 6: Chinon to Fontevraud 16 km/10 miles, 4 h
- Day 7: Fontevraud to Saumur 20.5 km/12.8 miles, 5 h
- Day 8: Arrangements end after breakfast
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this a self guided tour or is it part of a group.
This is a self guided holiday, so there is no guide or group. You can choose your own start date & we will book the accommodation and luggage transfers to suit. Subject to hotel availability.
Is there a surcharge for solo travellers?
The trip price is based on twin share rooms. For a single traveller, there is a supplement surcharge.
What is the easiest way to get to Amboise?
Amboise is easily reached by train from Paris, the journey time is approx 2 hours.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Vineyard Trails of the Loire
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Amboise8 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to SaumurOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,304Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Amboise8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to SaumurOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,304Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Amboise8 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to SaumurOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,304Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Amboise8 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to SaumurOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,304Based on Twin
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Amboise8 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to SaumurOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,304Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Amboise8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to SaumurOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,304Based on Twin
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Amboise8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to SaumurOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,304Based on Twin
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Amboise8 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to SaumurOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,304Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Amboise8 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to SaumurOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,304Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Amboise8 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to SaumurOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,304Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Amboise is the starting point and Saumur is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 February 2019 the full payment of $1,304 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1304 for Vineyard Trails of the Loire, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amboise (France)
- 11 km
- Chenonceaux (France)
- 16 km
- Reignac-sur-Indre (France)
- 16 km
- Montbazon (France)
- 19 km
- Azay-le-Rideau (France)
- 12 km
- Saint Benoit la Foret (France)
- 21 km
- Fontevraud-l'Abbaye (France)
- 4 km
- Montsoreau (France)
- 12 km
- Saumur (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,304 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Vineyard Trails of the Loire via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,733 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours