The Haute Route
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 25:31:23
- Our saving
- US $ 1,565
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Arolla and end in Zermatt! With the hiking & trekking tour The Haute Route, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Arolla, Switzerland and 5 other destinations in Switzerland. The Haute Route includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Hut
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Arolla
- Day 2: Arolla (1998m) to Les Haudères (1452m) 8 km/5 miles, 4-5 h
- Day 3: Les Haudères (1452m) to Grimentz (1572m) 13 km/8 miles, 7-8 h
- Day 4: A free day in Grimentz (1572m)
- Day 5: Grimentz (1572m) to Hotel Weisshorn (2337m) 15 km/9.3 miles, 6.5-7.5 h
- Day 6: Hotel Weisshorn (2337m) to Gruben (1822m) 9 km/5.5 miles, 5-6 h
- Day 7: Gruben (1822m) to St Niklaus (1127m) 15 km/9.3 miles, 7-8 h, train to Zermatt
- Day 8: A free day in Zermatt
- Day 9: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Haute Route
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Arolla9 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$65USD $1,565Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Arolla9 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$65USD $1,565Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Arolla9 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$65USD $1,565Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Arolla9 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$65USD $1,565Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Arolla9 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$65USD $1,565Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Arolla9 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$65USD $1,565Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Arolla9 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$65USD $1,565Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Arolla9 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$65USD $1,565Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Arolla9 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$65USD $1,565Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Arolla9 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$65USD $1,565Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Arolla is the starting point and Zermatt is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,565 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1565 for The Haute Route, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 56 km.
- Arolla (Switzerland)
- 7 km
- Les Haudères (Switzerland)
- 12 km
- Grimentz (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Gruben (Switzerland)
- 8 km
- St Niklaus (Switzerland)
- 18 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,565 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Haute Route via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours