The Haute Route
- Our saving
- US $ 1,724
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Arolla and end in Zermatt! With the hiking & trekking tour The Haute Route, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Arolla, Switzerland and 5 other destinations in Switzerland. The Haute Route includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provide... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe couldn't have ask for a better self-guided walking tour. Our taxi for our transfer from Oviedo train station to Aren... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Arolla
- Day 2: Arolla (1998m) to Les Haudères (1452m) 8 km/5 miles, 3-4 h
- Day 3: Les Haudères (1452m) to Grimentz (1572m) 13 km/8 miles, 7-8 h
- Day 4: A free day in Grimentz (1572m)
- Day 5: Grimentz (1572m) to Hotel Weisshorn (2337m) 15 km/9.3 miles, 6 -7 h
- Day 6: Hotel Weisshorn (2337m) to Gruben (1822m) 9 km/5.5 miles, 5-6 h
- Day 7: Gruben (1822m) to St Niklaus (1127m) 15 km/9.3 miles, 7-8 h, train to Zermatt
- Day 8: A free day in Zermatt
- Day 9: Arrangements end after breakfast
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Haute Route
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Arolla9 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,724Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Arolla9 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,724Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Arolla9 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,724Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Arolla9 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,724Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Arolla9 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,724Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Arolla9 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,724Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Arolla9 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,724Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Arolla9 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,724Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Arolla9 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,724Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Arolla9 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to ZermattOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,724Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Arolla is the starting point and Zermatt is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $1,724 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1724 for The Haute Route, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 56 km.
- Arolla (Switzerland)
- 7 km
- Les Haudères (Switzerland)
- 12 km
- Grimentz (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Gruben (Switzerland)
- 8 km
- St Niklaus (Switzerland)
- 18 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,724 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Haute Route via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours