The Alpine Pass Route
- Our saving
- US $ 2,589
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Engelberg
- Day 2: Engelberg to Engstlenalp 14 km/8.7 miles, 4.5 h
- Day 3: Engstlenalp to Meiringen 17 km/10.5 miles, 4.5 h
- Day 4: Meiringen to Grindelwald 21 km/13 miles, 7.5 h
- Day 5: Rest day in Grindelwald
- Day 6: Grindelwald to Lauterbrunnen 19 km/11.8 miles, 6.3 h
- Day 7: In Lauterbrunnen
- Day 8: Lauterbrunnen to Griesalp/Golderli 21 km/ 13 miles, 9.5 h, can be shortened
- Day 9: Griesalp-Golderli to Kandersteg 15 km/9.3 miles, 7.5 h
- Day 10: In Kandersteg
- Day 11: Kandersteg to Adelboden 16 km/10 miles, 6.5 h
- Day 12: Adelboden to Lenk 18 km/11 miles, 7 h
- Day 13: Lenk to Lauenen 14 km/8.7 miles, 5 h
- Day 14: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour include transport of our luggage from one accommodation to another?
Luggage transfers are included on this tour for every day except for the two mountain inns on night 2 and night 8.
What are accommodations included?
You will have 10 nights accommodation in 2‑3 stars hotels, 1 tourist class hotel on a twin share basis with ensuite facilities & 2 nights in mountain huts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
The Alpine Pass Route
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$108USD $2,589Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$108USD $2,589Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$108USD $2,589Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$108USD $2,589Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$108USD $2,589Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$108USD $2,589Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$108USD $2,589Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$108USD $2,589Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$108USD $2,589Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$108USD $2,589Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Engelberg is the starting point and Saanen is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $2,589 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2589 for The Alpine Pass Route, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Engelberg (Switzerland)
- 5 km
- Jochpass (Switzerland)
- 17 km
- Meiringen (Switzerland)
- 10 km
- Grosse Scheidegg (Switzerland)
- 6 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 7 km
- Kleine Scheidegg (Switzerland)
- 4 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 12 km
- Griesalp (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Kandersteg (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Adelboden (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,589 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Alpine Pass Route via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours