The Alpine Pass Route
- Our saving
- US $ 2,616
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Engelberg
- Day 2: Engelberg to Engstlenalp 14 km/8.7 miles, 4.5 h
- Day 3: Engstlenalp to Meiringen 17 km/10.5 miles, 4.5 h
- Day 4: Meiringen to Grindelwald 21 km/13 miles, 7.5 h
- Day 5: Rest day in Grindelwald
- Day 6: Grindelwald to Lauterbrunnen 19 km/11.8 miles, 6.3 h
- Day 7: In Lauterbrunnen
- Day 8: Lauterbrunnen to Griesalp/Golderli 21 km/ 13 miles, 9.5 h, can be shortened
- Day 9: Griesalp-Golderli to Kandersteg 15 km/9.3 miles, 7.5 h
- Day 10: In Kandersteg
- Day 11: Kandersteg to Adelboden 16 km/10 miles, 6.5 h
- Day 12: Adelboden to Lenk 11 km/6.83 miles, 5 h
- Day 13: Lenk to Saanen 14 km/8.7 miles, 5 h
- Day 14: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour include transport of our luggage from one accommodation to another?
Luggage transfers are included on this tour for every day except for the two mountain inns on night 2 and night 8.
What are accommodations included?
You will have 10 nights accommodation in 2‑3 stars hotels, 1 tourist class hotel on a twin share basis with ensuite facilities & 2 nights in mountain huts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
The Alpine Pass Route
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$81USD $2,616Based on Twin
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$81USD $2,616Based on Twin
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$81USD $2,616Based on Twin
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$81USD $2,616Based on Twin
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$81USD $2,616Based on Twin
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$81USD $2,616Based on Twin
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$81USD $2,616Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$81USD $2,616Based on Twin
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$81USD $2,616Based on Twin
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Engelberg14 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to SaanenOnly 2 seats left$81USD $2,616Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Engelberg is the starting point and Saanen is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 February 2019 the full payment of $2,616 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2616 for The Alpine Pass Route, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Engelberg (Switzerland)
- 5 km
- Jochpass (Switzerland)
- 17 km
- Meiringen (Switzerland)
- 10 km
- Grosse Scheidegg (Switzerland)
- 6 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 7 km
- Kleine Scheidegg (Switzerland)
- 4 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 12 km
- Griesalp (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Kandersteg (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Adelboden (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,616 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Alpine Pass Route via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,733 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours