Cycling in Sardinia
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:30:16
- Our saving
- US $ 1,123
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in San Salvatore and end in Pula! With the self-guided tour Cycling in Sardinia, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through San Salvatore, Italy and 10 other destinations in Italy. Cycling in Sardinia includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...nd Vicenza. A jam-packed itinerary that left me wanting more – thanks UTracks! Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cabras or San Salvatore
- Day 2: Circular ride visiting the Phoenician ruins of Tharros (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 3: Transfer to Arborea, cycle to Arbus (46-54km/28.5-33.5mi)
- Day 4: Cross the Arbus highland, passing the mines of Sulcis to Nebida (41km/25.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Portoscuso, ferry to the islands of Carloforte and Sant'Antioco (43km/26.5mi)
- Day 6: Cross back to the mainland and cycle to Sant'Anna Arresi (40km/25mi)
- Day 7: Peddle to Pula (57km/35.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes (Goodbye - Arrivederci)!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Megan5th November 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycling in Sardinia
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to PulaOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,123Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to PulaOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,123Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to PulaOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,123Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to PulaOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,123Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to PulaOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,123Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to PulaOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,123Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to PulaOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,123Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to PulaOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,123Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from San Salvatore8 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to PulaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,354Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to PulaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,354Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- San Salvatore is the starting point and Pula is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $1,123 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1123 for Cycling in Sardinia, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 168 km.
- San Salvatore (Italy)
- 5 km
- Tharros (Italy)
- 17 km
- Arborea (Italy)
- 27 km
- Arbus (Italy)
- 28 km
- Nebida (Italy)
- 13 km
- Portoscuso (Italy)
- 9 km
- Carloforte (Italy)
- 3 km
- San Pietro Island (Italy)
- 18 km
- Sant'antioco (Italy)
- 18 km
- Sant'anna Arresi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,123 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycling in Sardinia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,779 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours