Cycling in Sardinia
- Our saving
- US $ 1,212
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cabras or San Salvatore
- Day 2: Circular ride visiting the Phoenician ruins of Tharros, then to Arborea (68km/42mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through the Costa Verde to Piscinas beach (46-54km/28.5-33.5mi)
- Day 4: Cross the Arbus Highland to Nebida (41km/25.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Portoscuso, ferry to Carloforte on Isola di San Pietro and continue to San Antioco and Calasetta (43km/26.5mi)
- Day 6: Cross back to the mainland and cycle to Anna Arresi (40km/25mi)
- Day 7: Peddle to Pula (57km/35.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes (Goodbye - Arrivederci)!
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Wasim Khan's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
It was a great trip. people were very friendly. Guide paid lot of attention to the safety of the walk. One of the Refugio did not have hot water (should look into it). The other Refugio had too many people in one dormitory. Never the less an excellent trip..
- Poppy Gaskin's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
What an incredible experience! The tour guide Satva was like a mother hen looking after us and making sure everyone was ok because it was scorching hot. We were a group of 5 and I can't imagine a better guide. She was incredibly insightful, resourceful and... Read more
- Michelle Totman's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
The guide was more concerned about staying on schedule than safety. She had no apparent passion for the area and the beauty it contained. She spoke French over 80% of the time despite the fact that 7 of the 11 people on the tour were English-only speakers.... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
Cycling in Sardinia
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to PulaOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,465Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to PulaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to PulaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to PulaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to PulaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to PulaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to PulaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to PulaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to PulaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to PulaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Salvatore is the starting point and Pula is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 8 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 8 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- San Salvatore (Italy)
- 5 km
- Tharros (Italy)
- 17 km
- Arborea (Italy)
- 27 km
- Arbus (Italy)
- 28 km
- Nebida (Italy)
- 13 km
- Portoscuso (Italy)
- 9 km
- Carloforte (Italy)
- 3 km
- San Pietro Island (Italy)
- 18 km
- Sant'antioco (Italy)
- 18 km
- Sant'anna Arresi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,212 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycling in Sardinia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 31,047 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours