4 Day - Hikers Package
- Our saving
- US $ 530
- Hike to the Reykjadalur Hot Springs
- Explore volcanoes
- Relax at the Blue Lagoon
- Discover the streets of Reykjavik
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- HedyWritten on August 5, 20175.0 - Excellent
Amazing company with a very professional and kind approach. I had to switch up one day and my guide Asdis arranged everything for me without hardship. Every tour guide I had, including Max, Scott and Zacho gave well over 100%. They all strived to make sure... Read moreShow detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Heather, Thank you for this wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your tours with us.
- SASeikoWritten on July 25, 20163.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The first day and the trip to the Blue lagoon was fine. As the tour schedule was sent to us just one week from departure, we did not know that the tour was for experience people, climbers and not for starters. Therefore a person was not able to participate... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
Is this tour being offered any month of the year?
The Iceland Hikers Delight - 4 Days, is only available from beginning of June until the end of August.
How many kilometers a day is the hike covering?
The tours range a lot.
The first day is a short hike about 7 km.
The next day is 14-16 km.
The day after is a relaxing day at the Blue Lagoon.
The forth day: The hike takes 5-7 hours with an average ascent time of 3-5 hours. The total elevation gain is 760 m (2,500 ft.) and the total hiking distance is 7-8 km (4,5-5 miles).
- Iceland Adventure Tours
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- TourRadar presents Arctic Adventures
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
4 Day - Hikers Package
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$16USD $530
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$16USD $530
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$16USD $530
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$16USD $530
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$16USD $530
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$16USD $530
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$16USD $530
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$16USD $530
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$16USD $530
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$16USD $530
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 20 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Arctic Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Arctic Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Arctic Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 130 km
- Thorsmork (Iceland)
- 7 km
- Modi (Iceland)
- 1 km
- Magni (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 139 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $530 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 4 Day - Hikers Package via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 4 Day - Hikers Package