4 Day Hikers Package
- Our saving
- US $ 628
- Hike to the Reykjadalur Hot Springs
- Explore volcanoes
- Relax at the Blue Lagoon
- Discover the streets of Reykjavik
- Rather Poor
- HedyWritten on August 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing company with a very professional and kind approach. I had to switch up one day and my guide Asdis arranged everything for me without hardship. Every tour guide I had, including Max, Scott and Zacho gave well over 100%. They all strived to make sure everything was on scbedule, as well as giving detailed explanations of what was happening and they were all easily approachable. Gold stars - an impressive group!Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Heather, Thank you for this wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your tours with us.
- ECErichWritten on August 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentWunderschöne Tours Island is ein spannendes Land.Show detailed ratings
- SASeikoWritten on July 25, 20163.0 - AverageThe first day and the trip to the Blue lagoon was fine. As the tour schedule was sent to us just one week from departure, we did not know that the tour was for experience people, climbers and not for starters. Therefore a person was not able to participate on the second day to the glacier. After that we went to the Arctics Adventure office and change the last day to horse riding and rafting. As you had not sent us prior explanation of that it was for experience people and schedule with much more time to make necessary changes prior to our departure, we would at least like s refund of one persons money that was not able to attend to the Glaciet. The guide was notified that due to us not being able to understand that it was a climb and that we were not able prepare the right closing It could have put us in danger. Appreciate your confirmation. Best regardsShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iceland Adventure Tours
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
Is this tour being offered any month of the year?
The Iceland Hikers Delight - 4 Days, is only available from beginning of June until the end of August.
How many kilometers a day is the hike covering?
The tours range a lot.
The first day is a short hike about 7 km.
The next day is 14-16 km.
The day after is a relaxing day at the Blue Lagoon.
The forth day: The hike takes 5-7 hours with an average ascent time of 3-5 hours. The total elevation gain is 760 m (2,500 ft.) and the total hiking distance is 7-8 km (4,5-5 miles).
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
4 Day Hikers Package
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$19USD $627
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$19USD $627
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$19USD $627
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Reykjavik9 seats left$19USD $627
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$19USD $627
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$19USD $627
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$19USD $627
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$19USD $627
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$19USD $627
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Reykjavik7 seats left$19USD $627
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Arctic Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $628 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $628 for 4 Day Hikers Package, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 130 km
- Thorsmork (Iceland)
- 7 km
- Modi (Iceland)
- 1 km
- Magni (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 139 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $628 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 4 Day Hikers Package via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 4 Day Hikers Package