4 Day Hikers Package
- Our saving
- US $ 660
- Hike to the Reykjadalur Hot Springs
- Explore volcanoes
- Relax at the Blue Lagoon
- Discover the streets of Reykjavik
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- HedyWritten on August 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing company with a very professional and kind approach. I had to switch up one day and my guide Asdis arranged everything for me without hardship. Every tour guide I had, including Max, Scott and Zacho gave well over 100%. They all strived to make sure everything was on scbedule, as well as giving detailed explanations of what was happening and they were all easily approachable. Gold stars - an impressive group!Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Heather, Thank you for this wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your tours with us.
- ECErichWritten on August 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentWunderschöne Tours Island is ein spannendes Land.Show detailed ratings
- SASeikoWritten on July 25, 20163.0 - AverageThe first day and the trip to the Blue lagoon was fine. As the tour schedule was sent to us just one week from departure, we did not know that the tour was for experience people, climbers and not for starters. Therefore a person was not able to participate on the second day to the glacier. After that we went to the Arctics Adventure office and change the last day to horse riding and rafting. As you had not sent us prior explanation of that it was for experience people and schedule with much more time to make necessary changes prior to our departure, we would at least like s refund of one persons money that was not able to attend to the Glaciet. The guide was notified that due to us not being able to understand that it was a climb and that we were not able prepare the right closing It could have put us in danger. Appreciate your confirmation. Best regardsShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iceland Adventure Tours
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 5, 2016
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
- September 1, 2016
Is this tour being offered any month of the year?
The Iceland Hikers Delight - 4 Days, is only available from beginning of June until the end of August.
- August 1, 2016
How many kilometers a day is the hike covering?
The tours range a lot.
The first day is a short hike about 7 km.
The next day is 14-16 km.
The day after is a relaxing day at the Blue Lagoon.
The forth day: The hike takes 5-7 hours with an average ascent time of 3-5 hours. The total elevation gain is 760 m (2,500 ft.) and the total hiking distance is 7-8 km (4,5-5 miles).
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
4 Day Hikers Package
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $660
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $660
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Reykjavik7 seats left$28USD $660
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $660
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $660
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $660
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $660
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Reykjavik9 seats left$28USD $660
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $660
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $660
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Arctic Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $660 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $660 for 4 Day Hikers Package, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 130 km
- Thorsmork (Iceland)
- 7 km
- Modi (Iceland)
- 1 km
- Magni (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 138 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $660 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 4 Day Hikers Package via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 4 Day Hikers Package