6 Day Summer Package
- Our saving
- US $ 1,085
- +13 Destinations
- South Iceland
- Rather Poor
- MBMargaWritten on September 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentI did the 6 day summer package around Iceland with Arctic Adventures and it was amazing! Each day was filled with fun-filled adventures and the places we're pretty amazing and beautiful! I'd definitely return to Iceland in the future for more adventures! Our tour guide for one of the days was Marin and he was funny, engaging, friendly and helpful! Probably my favorite tour group in those 6 days. Thank you Arctic Adventures for the wonderful trip!Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Marga, Thank you for this wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour.
- NLNathalieWritten on August 9, 20173.5 - GoodThe actual sites were amazing. However, transportation was a bit of an issue. I chose the pick-up location that was the most convenient to my apartment. As such, I was always the last pick up, which was fine. But I was waiting for close to an hour 4 out of the 6 days, with no shelter from the rain. I was a bit disappointed with that. Guesthouse Alba had no desire to assist and couldn't even confirm that they were the correct location on my first morning. The guides were very nice and knowledgeable. One small thing; when I booked the tour, the horseback riding excursion included lunch. But when we arrived, we were told it was a refreshment only. All they had available was soup and bread, which was delicious but cost an extra 1250 kronas. I wasn't very thrilled.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your experience with us. We are always eager to improve and reviews like this one really help us out with that. It is true that the available pick up points in the downtown area have been restricted to a couple of locations and that the city has not built proper shelters up already. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. In regards to the lunch then it is true that it is only refreshments we will ask Tour Radar to amend the description to fit this to avoid clients being disappointed.
- VHVincentWritten on July 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe six-day summer adventure tour was excellent. Every adventure was well organized and ran like clockwork. My only recommendation would be to check the website for all the details of the itinerary. As the vouchers have very little information.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Vincent, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with us on the 6 day adventure tour :)
- JKjoshWritten on June 20, 20172.5 - AverageOverall it was ok.Show detailed ratings
- MmlWritten on September 1, 20154.5 - ExcellentThe 6 day Arctic Adventure Tours were really impressive and cover a lot of ground. In 6 days I was able to see most of the southern half of Iceland. If you are Adventurous and really like to hike and do things outside your comfort zone I strongly suggest you take a longer tour on the Glacier as it is really breathtaking and absolutely worth it. The Glacier Hike, Glacial Lagoon, Jeep Safari, Snorkeling, cave exploration and rafting are all for people who are able to traverse slightly rougher terrain but they were also the most fun in my opinion and basically the type of activities I went to Iceland for. The whale watching and golden tour are interesting but definitely more touristy (think large numbers of tourists snapping photos) though you see key parts of Iceland. I really enjoyed going to the blue lagoon though, once again I'm more about the hiking and adventure than spa treatments, but even I can take away how relaxing and unique of a place it was. The hot spring hunt was also an easier day but very pleasant and cool to see the water come up from the ground and run into a river that you can just go and sit in. There is definitely something for everyone in this package and you cover more ground than anyone else I spoke to in that amount of time. The only thing I didn't like was that Gray Line is used for some transportation which is fine but isn't the small intimate experience I got in the Arctic adventures groups, it is more like a regular bus tour and the customer service and guides aren't as good as the ones in the arctic adventures family.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Landmannalaugar
- Day 2: Snorkeling and caving
- Day 3: Hot springs and horses
- Day 4: Glacier hike and Glacier lagoon
- Day 5: Golden circle and rafting
- Day 6: Whale watching and Blue lagoon
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Iceland Adventure Tours
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you provide accommodation?
Arctic Adventures is a tour operator that offers all sorts of adventure tours in Iceland. We do unfortunately not offer a booking service for hotels. If you are looking for accommodation for your upcoming stay here in Iceland then we recommend taking a look at www(dot)hotels(dot)com, there you can see up to date availability for wide range of accommodations in Reykjavík. To recommend a few, the Centerhotels and Fosshótels are quite popular so you might want to take a look at their selection of hotels in, and around downtown Reykjavík area.
Are you able to offer a child's discount?
As these tours are already discounted, we unfortunately do not offer a child´s discount as well.
What is the minimum age limit for this tour?
The age limit for this package is 12 years old.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
6 Day Summer Package
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$34USD $1,091
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$34USD $1,091
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$34USD $1,091
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$34USD $1,091
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$34USD $1,091
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$34USD $1,091
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$34USD $1,091
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$34USD $1,091
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$34USD $1,091
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$34USD $1,091
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Arctic Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 September 2018 the full payment of $1,085 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1085 for 6 Day Summer Package, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 139 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 30 km
- Hekla (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Silfra Diving (Iceland)
- 25 km
- Valley of Reykjadalur (Iceland)
- 35 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 234 km
- Vatnajokull National Park (Iceland)
- 84 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
- 278 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,085 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 6 Day Summer Package via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 6 Day Summer Package