Arctic Glacier Camp - Super Jeep Tour in Iceland
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 25:42:07
- Our saving
- US $ 1,836
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the jeep & 4wd tour Arctic Glacier Camp - Super Jeep Tour in Iceland, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 2 other destinations in Iceland. Arctic Glacier Camp - Super Jeep Tour in Iceland is a small group tour that includes an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
Other reviews about Arctic Adventures:Write a review
- elizabeth gwinn's review about another Arctic Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent... all around the Ring Road while having someone plan it for me. Thanks Arctic Adventures! Read more
- ARUN SAHA's review about another Arctic Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentTour guide is excellent.Well mannered,well behave and a perfect gentleman. The whale watching was no good.it is very dif... Read more
- Thomas Chung's review about another Arctic Adventures tour4.0 - GoodOur guide was very friendly and informative. The scenery was wonderful. Waterfalls and bay of floating ice were amazin... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Iceland Adventure Tours
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emily Jane22nd December 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Arctic Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2018 the full payment of $1,836 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1836 for Arctic Glacier Camp - Super Jeep Tour in Iceland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 256 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 115 km
- Langjokull (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Leidarendi (Iceland)
- 17 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,836 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Arctic Glacier Camp - Super Jeep Tour in Iceland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,753 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours