5 Day Iceland Short Break Adventure
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- marcoWritten on April 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentGuides are amazing, all well organised, good customer care office, i felt safe and comfortableShow detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Marco, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you had an amazing time on your adventure tours with us. We appreciate receiving your photos as well :)
- tarannumWritten on March 19, 20174.0 - GoodWe booked the 5 day winter adventure with Arctic Adventures. The entire set of activities in this package was phenomenal ! Each day had a different independent tour basically. The horse riding and Quad biking are outsourced to third party vendors. I would highly recommend the Quad biking with safari quads. Simply amazing ! The glacier hiking and lava caving also were amazing. Guides were all Icelandic and had great info about the acitivities. Some of them made a few extra stops so that was a bonus ! The only thing I would suggest is that on day 4 when we do the glacier hike and skogafoss waterfall they should include a stop at VIK for the black sand beaches. In fact we stopped for a bathroom break about 2 km from VIK but we didn't visit VIK. Other tour companies include VIK on this day tour since its very feasible and along the route. Other suggestion is that they should club all the people who booked the 5 day tour together so it feels more like a fixed group and you are seeing the same people everyday. We had different different people everyday so that made it feel a little disconnected. On the whole we had a great set of adventures and I'd like to thank Arctic Adventures for a awesome Iceland holiday !Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Tarannum, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventures with us. The whole idea behind the adventure packages is that it includes different activities each day for your stay so that you can join multiple activities during your stay here so that is why new people join some activities that you have booked. Not everyone is booked on the package but it is very good to receive your notes and feedback. We will make sure to share them with the product manager :)
- SCShivanaWritten on January 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis was a great tour. Each day is a different experience with brilliant guides who have a great sense of humour and are knowledgeableShow detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Shivana, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventures with us.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ATV and horses - Hvaleyrarvatn, Blafjoll
- Day 2: Snorkeling in Silfra - Thingvellir
- Day 3: Golden Circle and Lava Caving - Geysir, Gullfoss, Thingvellir
- Day 4: Glacier Hiking & Ice Climbing - Skogafoss, Solheimajokull
- Day 5: Reykjavik & Blue lagoon
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iceland Adventure Tours
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
We are group of 5 people who would like to possible squeeze as much as possible in our 4 1/2 days and rest when we get back.
What we could try to do is to book the snorkelling and blue lagoon for the same date and take out the free time in Reykjavik.
What is the age limit of this tour?
The age limit for this tour is 16 years old, and the age limit is strict.
Are meals included?
Meals are not included in this package since is consists of single day tours.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Arctic Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 5 Day Iceland Short Break Adventure , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 11 km
- Hvaleyrarvatn (Iceland)
- 46 km
- Silfra Diving (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 118 km
- Solheimajokull (Iceland)
- 8 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 135 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Blue Lagoon (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,718 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5 Day Iceland Short Break Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 5 Day Iceland Short Break Adventure