Atlantic Blt From New York
- Our saving
- US $ 2,169
- Rather Poor
- NSNatikaWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour! Loved every place we visited and our tour guide Mike was informative and happy to answer the heaps of questions we had. Mike went out of his way to cater for all of us, such as shuttle runs to activities, food, etc. Mike was also... Read more
- LSLucyWritten on August 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip - the itinerary was great, the tour leader was kind and competent and the other trekkers were excellent company.
- NNic123Written on August 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was my first trip to America, and my first time travelling on my own, so I was a bit nervous! I needn't have worried... The trip was really well organised and I had a great time. Everyone was friendly and we had the best trek leader. Really enjoyed... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- RPRobert PatersonWritten on July 14, 20135.0 - Excellent
This is the second time I've travelled with Trek America and just like before, it didn't disappoint. We were taken round the best sights of the Eastern USA in a way that ensured we did everything we could without feeling like we were being kept locked in a... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: New York Area, Washington, DC
- Day 3: Virginia
- Days 4-5: Nashville
- Days 6-7: Memphis
- Days 8-9: New Orleans
- Day 10: Destin Beach
- Days 11-12: Orlando
- Day 13: Orlando, Miami
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the tour start?
The tour starts on day 1 at 7:30am, so you need to arrive to NY the day before, to not miss the group.
Where does the tour start and end?
The tour group leaves at 7am from the Hilton Newark Airport Hotel. The tour ends at The Clay Hotel in Miami.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
Atlantic Blt From New York
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from New York City13 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Miami0 seats left$104USD $2,485
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from New York City13 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Miami10+ seats left$650$2,819-23%USD $2,169Book Now Hold my
- FridayMay 3, 2019from New York City13 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Miami8 seats left$382$2,819-14%USD $2,437
- FridayJun 7, 2019from New York City13 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Miami0 seats left$113USD $2,706
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from New York City13 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Miami7 seats left$113USD $2,706
- FridayAug 2, 2019from New York City13 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Miami10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- SundayAug 18, 2019from New York City13 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Miami10+ seats left$119USD $2,850
- FridayAug 23, 2019from New York City13 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Miami0 seats left$119USD $2,850
- FridayAug 30, 2019from New York City13 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to Miami10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- FridaySep 27, 2019from New York City13 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to Miami9 seats left$116USD $2,783
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- New York City is the starting point and Miami is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Atlantic Blt From New York.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 April 2019 the full payment of $2,169 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2169 for Atlantic Blt From New York, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 130 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 199 km
- Washington DC (USA)
- 162 km
- Appalachian Mountains (USA)
- 865 km
- Nashville (USA)
- 316 km
- Memphis (USA)
- 579 km
- New Orleans (USA)
- 425 km
- Panama City (USA)
- 452 km
- Orlando (USA)
- 326 km
- Miami (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,169 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,929 tours in North America
- covered by 85 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Atlantic Blt From New York