Atlantic Blt From New York
- Our saving
- US $ 2,485
- Rather Poor
- NSNatikaWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour! Loved every place we visited and our tour guide Mike was informative and happy to answer the heaps of questions we had. Mike went out of his way to cater for all of us, such as shuttle runs to activities, food, etc. Mike was also knowledgeable about the areas we visited. I liked the fact the tour group was small as I've been on much larger tours before. Overall, it was an awesome experience.Show detailed ratings
- LSLucyWritten on August 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentFantastic trip - the itinerary was great, the tour leader was kind and competent and the other trekkers were excellent company.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 7, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis was my first trip to America, and my first time travelling on my own, so I was a bit nervous! I needn't have worried... The trip was really well organised and I had a great time. Everyone was friendly and we had the best trek leader. Really enjoyed visiting all the different places... Washington, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans, Miami. Some days were spent doing touristy things (e.g. walking around Washington, visiting Graceland) and others were chill out days (e.g. Ginny Springs, Panama City Beach) The longest drive was about 8 hours, but it's broken up, so it doesn't seem that long. It's nice to see how the country changes as you visit different states. Most of the time we ate out, and the food was really good. We also had a food kitty for lunch which worked well. There are loads of different things you can do on this trek, so sometimes some of the group did different things. Can't believe the two weeks went so quickly! I'll definitely be back :)
- AAnonymousWritten on July 14, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis is the second time I've travelled with Trek America and just like before, it didn't disappoint. We were taken round the best sights of the Eastern USA in a way that ensured we did everything we could without feeling like we were being kept locked in a tour bus forever. Our tour included a cycle ride round the key sights in Washington DC, a tour of Graceland, a boat ride in the Louisiana bayou, a visit to the Orlando theme parks and nights out in some of the best spots in America! It was one of my most special holidays ever and I'd gladly recommend it to anyone who wants to see a lot of America in a short space of time. If I have any grumbles, it would be that our third night, spent in rural Virginia, didn't involve any special sights and that our tour leader, while jovial, understanding and a great organiser, would be a bit much if you're a sedate or sensitive sort of person.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: New York Area, Washington, DC
- Day 3: Virginia
- Days 4-5: Nashville
- Days 6-7: Memphis
- Days 8-9: New Orleans
- Day 10: Destin Beach
- Days 11-12: Orlando
- Day 13: Orlando, Miami
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the tour start?
The tour starts on day 1 at 7:30am, so you need to arrive to NY the day before, to not miss the group.
Where does the tour start and end?
The tour group leaves at 7am from the Hilton Newark Airport Hotel. The tour ends at The Clay Hotel in Miami.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
Atlantic Blt From New York
- SaturdayAug 19, 2023from New York City13 DaysThursdayAug 31, 2023to Miami10+ seats left$119USD $2,850
- SundaySep 19, 2027from New York City13 DaysFridayOct 1, 2027to Miami10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- SundayMar 19, 2028from New York City13 DaysFridayMar 31, 2028to Miami10+ seats left$104USD $2,485
- MondayAug 19, 2030from New York City13 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2030to Miami10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- New York City is the starting point and Miami is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Atlantic Blt From New York.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 November 2018 the full payment of $2,485 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2485 for Atlantic Blt From New York, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 130 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 199 km
- Washington DC (USA)
- 162 km
- Appalachian Mountains (USA)
- 865 km
- Nashville (USA)
- 316 km
- Memphis (USA)
- 579 km
- New Orleans (USA)
- 425 km
- Panama City (USA)
- 452 km
- Orlando (USA)
- 326 km
- Miami (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,485 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,904 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Atlantic Blt From New York