- Our saving
- US $ 2,274
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hostel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
1 ReviewWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on July 22, 20135.0 - ExcellentI loved this trip. Great people, lots of fun and our tour guide was outstanding. The walks were good as well, went to visit some ink pools but the walk you will really like will be lake Louise as the water was so clear and blue and the further we climbed the better the view and there are plenty of bears to see.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Anchorage, Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward
- Days 3-5: Denali National Park
- Day 6: Alaska Range
- Days 7-8: Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Day 9: Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, Anchorage
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I am looking into flights online and I wonder when we are supposed to arrived on Day 1? Is there a recommended time period? When and where do we check in on Day 1?
This tour starts at 7.30 am on day one, and ends around 5 pm on the last day, so booking a night of pre- and post-tour accommodation is advised. The tour starts and ends at a hotel in Anchorage, and we can easily add extra night of accommodation before or after the tour to your booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Anchorage9 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Anchorage5 seats left$95USD $2,274
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Anchorage$95USD $2,274
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Anchorage$95USD $2,274
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Anchorage5 seats left$95USD $2,274Book Now Hold my
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to Anchorage5 seats left$95USD $2,274Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $2,274 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2274 for Alaskan Blt, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Anchorage (USA)
- 197 km
- Homer (USA)
- 128 km
- Seward (USA)
- 22 km
- Kenai Fjords National Park (USA)
- 349 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 259 km
- Tangle Lakes (USA)
- 216 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 371 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,274 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,757 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,729 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours