Great Ocean Road and Grampians 3 DAYS
- Tour Operator:
- Wildlife Tours Australia
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 70
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Bushwalk through the emerald-green Otway Rainforest
- Fall in love with the clifftop views of Great Ocean Road
- Encounter native wildlife of the Grampians National Park
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Day 2: Great Ocean Road to Grampians National Park
- Day 3: Grampians National Park to Melbourne
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- FAFrances· December 28th, 2019Brilliant tour, just made by our brilliant guide Darren. Fantastic scenery along Great Ocean Road, Lots of wildlife to be seen at Tower Hills and Halls Gap. And Darren was so informative and helped us spot the animals as well as sharing his fantastic... Show moreWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHi Frances, and thank you for your lovely review! We are happy to hear you had such great time on the road and that Darren took good care of you. We hope to see you again on our other tours :)Trip date: December 2019
- ELErica· July 4th, 2019I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Darren was brilliant - enthusiastic, informative and friendly.Wildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHi Erica, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you had good time with us, and will let Darren know your kind words. We hope to see you again on our other tours!Trip date: June 2019
- Наталья· January 5th, 2019The sights were really amazing and excellent guide, equipped transport and nice food helped it to enjoy even more. Speaking about accommodation: the first night was great, the second one was not the best, the hostel was in the nice area, but facilities... Show moreTrip date: January 2019
- BWBarbara· December 19th, 2017Very cramped bus, hours spent on bus, breakfasts were very minimal , long time till lunch, hostel accommodations very basicTrip date: December 2017
- Leslie· September 6th, 2017Had a great time on this tour! Our guide Kelly was fun, interedting and sociable with everyone. It felt like a little family by the end of the trip. The Great Ocean road views were spectacular, a once in a lifetime experience and the Grampians walk and... Show moreWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHi Leslie, Thank you for the lovely review, so glad you enjoyed the tour in the winter and we will let Kelly know about your great feedback.Trip date: September 2017
- RERosalind· January 12th, 2017The trip went as expected, no unhappy surprises. The tour guide was knowledgeable and funny. He kept us appraised of the environment and animals, and was an all-around great tour guide.Trip date: January 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday5 Oct, 2021In a private room$3840% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday7 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021In a private room$3840% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday12 Oct, 2021In a private room$3840% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday14 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021In a private room$3840% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday17 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday19 Oct, 2021In a private room$3840% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday21 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday23 Oct, 2021In a private room$3840% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday26 Oct, 2021In a private room$3840% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday28 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday30 Oct, 2021In a private room$3840% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday31 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday2 Nov, 2021In a private room$3840% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday4 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday6 Nov, 2021In a private room$3840% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this tour fly back into Melbourne?
- What is the group size of this tour?
- What time does the tour start, and what time does it end?
- Is the walk to the volcano watching part of the tour price?
- Is the whale watching part of the tour price?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar