Great Ocean Road & the Grampians - 3 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 257
- Bushwalk through the emerald-green Otway Rainforest
- Fall in love with the clifftop views of Great Ocean Road
- Encounter native wildlife of the Grampians National Park
- Age range
- 8 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Family, Safari, Christmas & New Year
- Wildlife Tours Austr...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
Start point Our default pickup location is Athenaeum Theatre (188 Collins St, Melbourne) at 7:15am . If you wish to change your pickup location, please contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931300., Athenaeum Theatre, 188 Collins St., Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia 07:15
- Day 2: Great Ocean Road to Grampians National Park
Day 3: Grampians National Park to Melbourne
End point Same as Pickup Location , Athenaeum Theatre, 188 Collins St., Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia 20:45
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- EricaWritten on July 4, 20194.0 - Good
I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Darren was brilliant - enthusiastic, informative and friendly.Show detailed ratingsWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHi Erica, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you had good time with us, and will let Darren know your kind words. We hope to see you again on our other tours!Review collected by Wildlife Tours Australia
- НатальяWritten on January 5, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The sights were really amazing and excellent guide, equipped transport and nice food helped it to enjoy even more. Speaking about accommodation: the first night was great, the second one was not the best, the hostel was in the nice area, but facilities not... Read more
- BWBarbaraWritten on December 19, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Very cramped bus, hours spent on bus, breakfasts were very minimal , long time till lunch, hostel accommodations very basic
- LeslieWritten on September 6, 20174.5 - Excellent
Had a great time on this tour! Our guide Kelly was fun, interedting and sociable with everyone. It felt like a little family by the end of the trip. The Great Ocean road views were spectacular, a once in a lifetime experience and the Grampians walk and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHi Leslie, Thank you for the lovely review, so glad you enjoyed the tour in the winter and we will let Kelly know about your great feedback.
- RERosalindWritten on January 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip went as expected, no unhappy surprises. The tour guide was knowledgeable and funny. He kept us appraised of the environment and animals, and was an all-around great tour guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour fly back into Melbourne?
This tour departs from Melbourne and there are 2 options for this tour. You can either choose to return to Melbourne or finish the tour in Adelaide. It is the same 3 day trip until the 3rd day afternoon and then the passengers will be transferred to either to Melbourne or to Adelaide.
What is the group size of this tour?
The maximum group size will be 24.
What time does the tour start, and what time does it end?
We pick up between 6.45am and 7.45am depending on your closest pick up location in Melbourne, and the tour would return to Melbourne at around 9pm.
- Welcome to Wildlife Tours Australia
- 3 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park Tour (Melbourne to Melbourne)
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Glenn15th September 2019
Great Ocean Road & the Grampians - 3 Days
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Melbourne0 seats left$5USD $257
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$5USD $257Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$5USD $257Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$5USD $257Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$5USD $257Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayDec 11, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysFridayDec 13, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$5USD $257Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$5USD $257Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayDec 18, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysFridayDec 20, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$5USD $257Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayDec 24, 2019to Melbourne0 seats left$5USD $257
- WednesdayDec 25, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Melbourne0 seats left$5USD $257
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Melbourne.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Wildlife Tours Australia. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Wildlife Tours Australia. Please familiarise yourself with the Wildlife Tours Australia payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wildlife Tours Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Wildlife Tours Australia : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 82 km
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- 1 km
- Torquay (Australia)
- 74 km
- Apollo Bay (Australia)
- 12 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 103 km
- Warrnambool (Australia)
- 118 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 226 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $257 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,455 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Ocean Road & the Grampians - 3 Days