3 Day Melbourne to Adelaide Tour via the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park
- Our saving
- US $ 264
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +5 Destinations
- East Australia
- Rather Poor
- SWScottWritten on March 23, 20194.0 - Good
Our guide, Robert Skinner, took this tour up a level with his sense of humour, interest in everybody, calmness and knowledge of the area.Show detailed ratingsWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHello Scott, Thanks so much for leaving a review for us! I have passed your comments to Robert, he is a legend! Thanks again for the great feedback, hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. Regards, Marilou - Wildlife Tours Customer Service
- EJElizabethWritten on March 8, 20194.5 - Excellent
Carla was amazing. So knowledgeable, and enjoyed her company while seeing the sites. Entertainig of the bus and with her talks. Accomodating and friendly.Show detailed ratingsWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHello Elizabeth, thanks so much for leaving this lovely review! I'll make sure Carla gets to read your kind words as well. We hope you enjoyed Adelaide and rest of your travels. Kind regards, Melissa - Wildlife Tours Customer Service
- KPKarenWritten on March 2, 20194.0 - Good
Kelly was great. Very amiable and helpful. Lots of stories and info. On time and hard working. Lots of fun too.Show detailed ratingsWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHey Karen, We're happy to hear you enjoyed the tour and Kelly's guiding, he's a top bloke! We operate tours in Sydney and Perth as well so be sure to look us up if your travels take you there :) Regards, Melissa - Wildlife Tours Customer Service
- BraylinWritten on February 25, 20194.5 - Excellent
Had a really fun time and I felt it was a great value for what I paid. I would have liked to spend a little more time exploring the small Surf towns instead of driving through.Show detailed ratingsWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHello Braylin, Thanks so much for joining our tour and leaving us a review, we really appreciate you taking the time! It's a long drive to do in 3 days and we stop as much as we can on the way, hopefully you had a chance to get some famous ice cream in the town of Apollo Bay! We hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels as well! Regards, Melissa - Wildlife Tours Customer Service
- MWMargaretWritten on February 20, 20194.5 - Excellent
Very good tour, so pleased that I did a 3 day trip rather than a day trip along the GOR. The scenery became much more spectacular and it was much quiter after we left the hoardes of daytrippers behind at the 12 Apostles. The forest walks were interesting,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewWow you really saw pretty much all the Australian animals there is to see in the wild on this trip, how lucky! Hopefully you got some great pictures :) The 3 Day trip definitely shows you a different side of Great Ocean Road and Grampians than any day trip can, so glad you chose to take the time to enjoy it all. Very good point about the Pinnacle walk, I have added a note to the itinerary that the walk in approx 2 hours on uneven surfaces so that people know to bring comfortable walking shoes! No need for proper hiking shoes though, normal runners / sneakers will do :) Regards, Melissa - Wildlife Tours Customer Service
- JaanaWritten on January 25, 20193.5 - Good
Robert Skinner was humorous, relaxed, owned good phychological skills to bond the group together. We enjoyed the whole trip! Robert oli humoristinen, rento hyvällä psykologisella silmällä varustettu opas, joka osasi sitoa ryhmän yhteen tarkkanäköisillä... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewMany thanks Jaana for leaving us this review! We hope to see you again on another tour one day. Kiitos paljon ja ihanaa loman jatkoa :) - Wildlife Tours
- MLMaryWritten on January 22, 20194.0 - Good
We really enjoyed the 3 day trip. Robert was a great tour guide with a good sense of humour and the ability to incorporate us as a group. The Warmanbool hostel was quite good including the reasonable bar! The Halls Gap hostel was very basic but formed part... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHey Mary, many thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, we'll make sure Rob gets to read your kind words. We're glad to hear you enjoyed the tour and completed the Pinnacle walk, it is stunning and definitely worth the effort! We hope to see you again one day on one of our tours. - Wildlife Tours
- MFMeganWritten on December 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour! We stopped often and saw many amazing spots along the way. Carla went above and beyond what was required. Great group of travellers and lots of fun. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to see parts of Victoria and South Australia
- LDLarryWritten on December 15, 20183.5 - Good
A great guide! Fun, hard working, knowledgeable and really went the extra mile for us! Quite witty and gave great service!Show detailed ratingsWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewGlad you enjoyed your tour!
- LBLauraWritten on November 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall the tour was really good. We saw all the best places in the Great Ocean Road and our guide was really informative. The only thing that let it down was the second hostel. There was only one bathroom between fourteen of us, and it was quite cramped.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Welcome to Wildlife Tours Australia
- 3 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park Tour (Melbourne to Melbourne)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where does the tour finish?
The tour ends at YHA Adelaide 135 Waymouth St Adelaide
When and where does the tour end?
Your coach will arrive in Adelaide between 7 - 8 pm on the last day of the tour. There will be no included accommodation booked for this night so you will need to ake accommodation arrangements.
Where and when does the tour start?
The tour starts in Melbourne, where you will be picked up from a choice of pick up points listed in your trip documents. The pickup time will be between 7 and 7:30 am.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
3 Day Melbourne to Adelaide Tour via the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $264
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $264
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $264
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $264
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $264
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $264
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $264
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $264
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $264
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $264
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Wildlife Tours Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2019 the full payment of $264 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $264 for 3 Day Melbourne to Adelaide Tour via the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wildlife Tours Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wildlife Tours Australia : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 82 km
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- 73 km
- Apollo Bay (Australia)
- 112 km
- Warrnambool (Australia)
- 118 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 72 km
- Horsham (Australia)
- 380 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $264 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,263 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 79 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3 Day Melbourne to Adelaide Tour via the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Day Melbourne to Adelaide Tour via the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park