2 Day Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island
- Our saving
- US $ 195
- Rather Poor
- LLLydiaWritten on November 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Darren is a fantastic guide who provided the tour with professionalism and passion. He well described and explained in details histories and highlights along the trip landmarks. He communicated to the group excellently and provided good details and... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on July 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour! Spectacular views, and the driver was fantastic - very friendly and informative! Highly recommend a trip :)
- LZLorenzoWritten on March 17, 20184.0 - Good
Good experience, informative and nice guide! Stunning places and selfies with kangaroos! Everything was lovelyShow detailed ratingsWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewMany thanks Lorenzo, we will make sure that Carla gets to read your kind words as well ^^ Happy travels!
- SLStephanieWritten on February 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great, I was able to see a lot and it was very well organized! Visiting the Great Ocean Road and especially Philipp Island was a very unique experience. I would highly recommend this tour if you have limited time only and want to get a peak of... Read more
- CDCrystelWritten on June 22, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was good!! I love the spectacular views, friendly tour guide and new friends I met during the tour. This is was short and sweet. Just be aware of the weather forecast, because you probably wont enjoy it if you dont like the rain and wind. However, either... Read more
- YBYLENIAWritten on May 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I spent two beautiful and amazing days. the tourist guide it was funny, available in every moment and really kind!! thanks again for this magnificent experience!! Ylenia
- LiamWritten on January 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a fantastic 2 days / 1 night tour to the Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island. We stayed the night in the YHA hostel which was great. The Blue Penguins on Phillip Island was my highlight as well as the helicopter trip over the Apostles.
- ElleWritten on April 7, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great 2 day tour with an informative guide. We visited some great places and saw a lovely part of Australia.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How do I book the helicopter ride over the 12 apostles?
In regards to the helicopter flight we recommend you to book it on the day of the tour, as our driver always carries a helicopter form for passengers wanting to book.
Is a 13 year old able to come on this tour? What price would they pay?
Yes, a 13 year old is fine to come on this tour, and they will pay the regular price.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
2 Day Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayNov 23, 2018from Melbourne2 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$6USD $195
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Melbourne2 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$6USD $195
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Melbourne2 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$6USD $195
- FridayNov 30, 2018from Melbourne2 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$6USD $195
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Melbourne2 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$6USD $195
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Melbourne2 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$6USD $195
- FridayDec 7, 2018from Melbourne2 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$6USD $195
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Melbourne2 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$6USD $195
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Melbourne2 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$6USD $195
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Melbourne2 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$6USD $195
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Melbourne.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wildlife Tours Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $195 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $195 for 2 Day Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wildlife Tours Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wildlife Tours Australia : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 134 km
- Colac (Australia)
- 54 km
- Princetown (Australia)
- 45 km
- Apollo Bay (Australia)
- 73 km
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- 32 km
- Queenscliff (Australia)
- 11 km
- Sorrento (Australia)
- 67 km
- Koo Wee Rup (Australia)
- 41 km
- Phillip Island (Australia)
- 78 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $195 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,049 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 73 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2 Day Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 2 Day Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island